[prMac.com] Nashville, Tennessee – 30 South is pleased to announce the release of Ski Tracker: GPS Tracking for Skiers 1.0, its new sports-based tracking application developed exclusively for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Ski Tracker offers a way to record your ski runs and share them with your friends for bragging rights. This useful app tracks speed, distance, altitude, vert, and time. Ski Tracker also shows you a map of your run, color-coded by speed. Check out the red areas where you got the most speed and see the blue corners you could have gone faster through.
With Ski Tracker you can track:
* Max Speed
* Average Speed
* Vert Drop
* Color Coded Runs – Ski Tracker also shows you a map of your run color coded by speed
* Voice Summary – Since you can’t see it, get voice updates on speed, distance, and time.
* Pause and Resume – Need to take quick break and chat with a friend?
* Facebook – Share your run on Facebook for bragging rights with your friends.
* View Time Periods – Check out the stats for all your runs this week or month.
* Maps – Choose from 3 different map types
* Units – Supports standard and metric units
“I love skiing and this is the app I wanted for tracking my runs,” said CEO Derek Clark. “It’s simple, easy to use, and it looks great. Sharing the runs with my friends is a nice bonus.”
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Optimized for iPhone 5 with with Retina support
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 3.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Ski Tracker: GPS Tracking for Skiers 1.0 is $1.99 and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Sports category.30 South
Ski Tracker: GPS Tracking for Skiers 1.0
Based out of Nashville, Tennessee, 30 South is an app development company established in 2012 by CEO Derek Clark. Clark works to share information and technology with the masses. the company’s focus is to make beautiful and functional apps that solve everyday problems. Copyright 2012 30 South. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.