[prMac.com] London, United Kingdom – Think Code Release Ltd today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of a major update to their app Simply Contacts 1.2, now with iPad support, contacts backup, eye-catching new styles and more. Simply Contacts is a whole new experience for everyone who needs to get the most out of their contacts. Its simple and clean user interface makes it the fastest, user-friendly contacts manager.
Quickly search, sort and backup your contacts, as well as phone, chat, FaceTime, email, message, share, and so much more.
Key App Features:
* Powerful and smart contacts manager
* Quick access to all supported actions
* Easily recognize contacts by their photos
* Advanced search and sorting capabilities
* View, edit and add new contacts
* Favorite contacts for easy access
* Quickly backup all contacts
* Shake to switch styles
* Short name and nicknames support
* Sharing using vCard or AirDrop
* Simple and clean user interface
* Optimized for iOS 7
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* iOS 7.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 4.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Simply Contacts 1.2 is priced at $1.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. Simply Contacts is available in: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Romanian, Simplified Chinese and Spanish.Simply Contacts 1.2
Screenshot (iPhone 5S)
Screenshot (iPhone 4S)
Based in London, Think Code Release Ltd is committed to providing innovative and quality software solutions for users demanding reliable, user friendly and well-supported products. Their apps, Simply Contacts, London Lines & Stations and Bookshelves, are available in the App Store. Copyright (C) 2009-2014 Think Code Release Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.