[prMac.com] Charlotte, North Carolina – einstein’s legacy v2.0, LLC today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Silica 4.0.1, a visual rendering tool for the Mac that converts Quartz compositions to QuickTime movies. Silica provides visual media designers with a direct path to achieve interoperability for their quartz compositions beyond the Macintosh platform.
The 4.0.1 update introduces a modernized dark vibrant user interface, gesture-based tray functions, and enhanced management of conversion settings.
“For this release, we focussed on tightening up the user’s workflow,” says Douglas A. Welton, Chief Product Officer at einstein’s legacy. “We made it easier to copy and share settings, manage the content of the Composition Tray and to enable or disable the Tray items that need to be converted.”
What’s new in this version?:
* New Vibrant Dark user interface
* New compact Tray with selectively enabled items
* The Tray now supports swipe gestures
* Lift & Stamp support for copying conversion settings
* Enhanced connectivity to social media
Silica 4.0.1 includes the following key features:
* Custom Conversions: Change a composition’s input parameters without the need to re-edit in Quartz Composer.
* Export Presets: Create new movies in a variety of formats for a range of devices and playback situations.
* Dynamic Exports: Export movies with a length from a few seconds up to 24 hours.
* 32-bit & 64-bit: Works equally well with plug-ins built using either 64-bit or (legacy) 32-bit mode.
* Background Export: New movies are created in the background, enabling you to continue working without waiting.
* Sharing: Share your output movies directly to Vimeo, Facebook, Twitter and other popular internet services.
* OS X 10.11 or later
* 64-bit processor
* 1.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Silica 4.0.1 is available for $19.99 USD (or an equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available worldwide exclusively from the Mac App Store in the Video category.einstein’s legacy
Demo Download Link
Purchase and Download (MAS)
At einstein’s legacy, we make cool Macintosh Applications for video, images and quartz compositions for creative professionals. einstein’s legacy v2.0, LLC is located in Charlotte, NC. Copyright (C) 2011-2017 einstein’s legacy. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.