[prMac.com] Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom – Soluble Apps today is very pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of ShotList 8.0, the latest update to their unique planning and tracking app for film and video makers on iPhone and iPad. ShotList replicates a full production stripboard system. As well as helping to plan the best shooting order, the app becomes a daily “To do” list, keeping essential notes and storyboards in your pocket, and helping track progress on the day of the shoot.
If something unexpected happens during the shoot such as weather, location or cast availability problems) Shotlist makes it easy to rapidly rearrange the shooting order on the spot, and email a full-colour revised schedule to the entire team in a few taps from your mobile device.
This new version of ShotList includes full support for split screen and slide over multitasking, and optimisations for the larger screens on iPad Pro, in addition to usability enhancements and tweaks throughout the app.
ShotList enables you to:
* Track and schedule scripted drama, commercial shoots, radio production or videogame motion capture shoots from your mobile device
* Add, edit, delete or re-order scenes across a multi-day shoot
* Store storyboard frames or reference images and details for up to 26 shots per scene
* Keep everyone informed by printing updates directly from the app, or sending updates by email to the team
* Backup or exchange updated project files wirelessly with other devices and ShotList users using Dropbox(TM)
ShotList was developed with the assistance of Northern Film and Media.
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 10.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
ShotList 8.0 is $9.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.Soluble Applications
Purchase and Download
YouTube Video (Preview)
YouTube Video (Tutorial)
Soluble Applications is a development studio targeting mobile devices. The studio was founded in Newcastle Upon Tyne in 2010 by Peter Johnson, a seasoned veteran with over 25 years’ experience in the videogames industry as programmer, producer and studio head working on console titles for world-leading games publishers including 2K Games, Atari and Ubisoft. Copyright (C) 2016 Soluble Applications. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.