[prMac.com] Denver, Colorado – Switchback Media LLC is pleased to announce the release of its new app today, Gift It. Unlike many of the Christmas list apps available today, Gift It relies on its soft look and intuitive functionality to provide users with an easy, no hassle approach to organizing their Christmas shopping lists, so they can spend less time shopping and more time with loved ones this Holiday Season.
“Too many Christmas List apps are visual eye sores,” says Chief Creative Officer Mark Imperial, “We wanted to give our customers something fun and goofy, yet still functional, so they’ll actually enjoy using it.”
The functionality of Gift It is very straightforward and intuitive. The user can create and name as many separate lists as they want. Inside each list they can add gifts and assign a dollar amount to each one. Once they purchase a particular gift, all they have to do is swipe across that gift with their finger to cross it out, or it can be directly deleted by the user.
Imperial again stated, “We admit that Gift It is not the most in-depth Christmas list app in the App Store, but that was not our intention. Rather, our focus was on appealing design and a user friendly experience to make Christmas shopping as fun and stress-free as possible.”
Another nice feature of Gift It is the ability of the user to track the progress of their Christmas lists. Gift It uses two different methods that the user can choose from to track progress: percentage and a color-coded scale to indicate how much more shopping they need to do for each person (or pet) on their lists.
Each user can also email and text any list that they create directly from the app. For example, if a user wants to put together a list to send to their parents, he or she will simply create the list, then click the share button which allows them to send their list via email and text message to whoever they want.
* Cartoonish and cozy Christmas design that makes the app fun to use
* Share list option that allows users to quickly and easily email or text their lists to family, friends, and loved ones
* User can create and manage multiple lists, so there’s no need to worry about leaving anyone out this Christmas shopping season
* User can easily track the progress of their lists so they don’t forget about anyone this season
* For those who share their Christmas lists, gifts can easily be crossed out to avoid the embarrassing mistake of buying two of the same gift for loved ones
* iPhone 3GS (or above), iPod touch (3rd generation and above) or iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
Pricing and Availability:
Gift It – A Christmas Shopping List App 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively though the App Store in the Productivity category.Switchback Media
Gift It – A Christmas Shopping List App 1.0
Download from iTunes
YouTube Video (Promo)
Switchback Media LLC is an independent app development company based out of Denver, CO. Founded in 2012 by three friends who are passionate about technology and innovation, Switchback Media LLC strives to constantly deliver fun and high quality apps for all types of genres. Copyright (C) 2012 Switchback Media LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Co-founder and CCO