[prMac.com] Based in New York – Scribble Press, the leading creativity platform for children, announces the launch of Scribble Press for iPad V2 – the App that allows kids of all ages to create, share and publish their own books easily. With this upgrade, Scribble Press also expands its hands-on experience of writing and illustrating stories across three platforms: online at scribblepress.com, on the iPad, and at its studios in New York and Los Angeles.
Named by Time as one of the Top 25 iPad Apps for Kids and hailed as “hands-down the best story creator App,” Scribble Press for iPad V2 adds exciting new tools, content for in-app purchase, and a redesigned interface to enhance the fun of turning drawings, photos, stories and ideas into shareable and printable books.
Scribble Press for iPad V2 makes it easy to create a book on the iPad with great new features for kids and classrooms. With over 500 tools and stickers, and hundreds of extra stickers and backgrounds available for download, you can create and share as many books as you like. Group accounts are now easier to create – teachers can manage their group accounts right from scribblepress.com.
New downloadable story packs ($0.99-$2.99) are:
* Colors Deluxe Pack – including a pen that draws rainbows
* I Love New York Pack
* Spooky Story Pack
* Fairy Tale Pack
* Comic Book Deluxe Pack – including a word bubble tool
* Peace Love Art Pack – beautiful artist-designed images perfect for creating e-cards and gifts
Scribble Press for iPad and web also includes:
* An easy and fun to use book layout tool
* A writing template that facilitates text input in any language
* Over 500 drawing tools, including markers and stamps in a vast array of colors
* 50 Cueprint story templates
* A unique sticker collection
* Your own photo library
* Sharing tools that make it easy to show the world – or just family and friends – your great finished product
* PLUS, you can use Scribble Press web and Scribble Press iPad to read books created by other kids from all around the world
Co-founder and CEO Anna Barber commented, “This latest product release is a major step towards achieving our vision: a fully integrated cross-channel creativity platform. With over 125,000 unique downloads, Scribble Press for iPad has already found a huge audience. V2 will bring great new features to our existing iPad users and significantly widen our audience by allowing users to create on any desktop or laptop computer.”
* iOS 5.1 or later
* Compatible with iPad
* 48.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Scribble Press 2.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.Scribble Press
Scribble Press 2.0
Based in New York and founded in 2008, Scribble Press’s mission is to inspire writing, reading and sharing and to provide children with an outlet for educational, creative fun wherever they may be. Scribble Press’ studios in New York and Los Angeles offer children the hands-on experience of writing, Illustrating and publishing their own books. Copyright (C) 2012 Scribble Press. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.