[prMac.com] Shanghai, China – Star Sprite Studio is released the Rune Gems (a puzzle matching game) universal version, Rune Gems now is support both iphone and ipad,and also support IOS 6. Rune Gems is a new & unique puzzle game.
How To Play:
* You have a tray that holds 7 tiles
* Any tile you tap goes into your tray
* All tiles that enter your tray are automatically sorted by color and once you have Exactly 3 matching tiles of one of one color, those 3 tiles disappear and you score some points
* If you happen to tap on too many unmatched tiles so as to clog up the tray with no way to form a group of three matching tiles from the available tiles on the board, the game ends the second you add that 7th tile and it isn’t immediately part of an existing set.
A little trick:
Since a grouping can Never be more than 3, is to simply match as many triplets as fast as possible for an escalating speed combo bonus… but be careful, if in your haste you end up tapping on 4 red pieces, that 4th piece will now sit on the tray clogging stuff up until you find it two more partners. So always be mindful of what you put on the tray and make sure you can match it off quickly or letting it clog the flow up a bit is worth it if it is blocking your access to many other tiles underneath.
* iOS 5.0 or later
* iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
* 16.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Rune Gems 1.4 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.Rune Gems 1.4
Download from iTunes
Located in Shanghai, China, Star Sprite is a new iOS game studio. Copyright (C) 2012 Star Sprite. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Star Sprite studio