[prMac.com] Bradford, Ontario, Canada – Cerebral Gardens today is proud to announce the release of Rudoku 1.0, an expert level puzzle challenge for fans of numbers and logic games for iPhone and iPad devices. Multiple game modes, difficulty levels, and board sizes will keep your brain stimulated as you decipher the numeric solutions to each puzzle. Maintaining high gameplay stats and earning multiple achievements will make Rudoku your go-to brain teaser.
Take your time and see how long it takes you to solve a puzzle in Relaxed Mode. Speed and accuracy come into play in Race Mode when your goal is to solve the puzzle before time runs out. Endless Mode makes each game board increasingly difficult to solve.
* Endless Playability – Puzzles will never repeat; Multiple game modes, difficulty levels, and board sizes keep the challenge fresh and your brain sharp
* Game Play Stats – In game stats will let you know the duration of each game, how many moves you made, your win percentage, and more
* Dark and Light Colour Modes – This great accessibility feature makes the screen easier on your eyes in the dark
* Multiple Achievements – Earn awards and Game Centre points a number of different ways including level achievements and stats challenges
* No In-App Purchases – Pay once and play. No need to waste time on ads or pesky in-app purchasing gimmicks
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 13.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Rudoku 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Please visit Rudoku’s official website for more information including an app preview and screenshots.Cerebral Gardens
Purchase and Download
Press Kit (zip)
Cerebral Gardens is a design and development studio specializing in iOS and Mac applications. Our dedicated husband and wife team create smart and engaging apps for individuals and businesses. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Cerebral Gardens. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X, iPhone, iPad, iPod and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.