[prMac.com] Bangalore, India – This is a six card version of Cribbage. This game is easy to play and hard to master style of game.
Cribbage, or crib, is a card game traditionally for two players, but commonly played with three, four, or more, that involves playing and grouping cards in combinations which gain points. Cribbage has several distinctive features: the cribbage board used for scorekeeping, the eponymous crib or box (a separate hand counting for the dealer), two distinct scoring stages (the play and the show) and a unique scoring system including points for groups of cards that total fifteen.
Six Card Cribbage is basically a game for two players, but adapts easily for three players, and for four players in fixed partnerships – a very useful feature. It is now the standard form of Cribbage and widely played in English speaking parts of the world.
* Excellent AI
* Intuitive UI
* Easy, Medium, Hard and Expert level Bots
* Its Universal. Runs on the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
* Retina optimized for revolutionary experience
* Animations on Cribbage score counting board
* The proper rituals associated with cutting and dealing, playing and pegging, as well as the terminology, all serve the useful purpose of keeping things in proper order and maintain the game authenticity.
* iOS 5.0 or later
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* 7.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Royal Cribbage 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) Royal Cribbage Lite 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.Byte3d Studios
Royal Cribbage Lite 1.0
Purchase and Download
Located in Bangalore, India, Byte3d Studios primary work is on iOS and android platform. Copyright (C) 2012 Byte3d Studios. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.