[prMac.com] Madrid, Spain – Following on from the success of the first app version, “Routes. Planning your journeys” (The Clash Soft, 2011), which reached Top #1 on many shops, including in Spain, game and app developer The Clash Soft today announces the up and coming release of Routes 2, a major update to its popular route planning app for iOS devices. Routes 2 will be completely programmed from scratch and promises many improvements that are sure to delight travellers from all over the world.
Travelers can now organize trips, anywhere in the world, without restrictions, choosing the days of the trips and creating a route for each day. Users can add as many waypoints for each day as they want, there are no limits. The most significant features included in “Routes 2” are:
* Users can now search for places of interest for each day of their trip in a simple and fun way
* Thousands of tourist attractions available throughout the world, places to grab a bite to eat, hotels, entertainment, etc.
* They will have an overview of their entire trip at all times in the overview map
* All their trips will be saved on the device, so that they can access them even when they don’t have an internet connection
* Users also can now download complete maps so that they have them anywhere at any time
* Now they have the option to sign up to keep all their data saved in the same account to access them from any of their iOS devices
* The system will automatically generate a route on foot, by bike, by public transportation or by car
* The route generated will include distances in miles or kilometers (you can change it in app settings)
* If the traveller wants, the system can calculate the optimal route, by intelligently rearranging the route points
* They also can add specific addresses or contacts from their address book directly to their routes. Ideal for dealers
* Now they can get the GPS route to that point using Apple Maps, Google Maps, TomTom, Sygic, Waze or Navigon
* Users can send all their planned routes by email in CSV or GPX format so that other travellers can use them and incorporate them into their trips using “Routes 2”
* Travelers can choose trips or routes recommended by other users and use them theirselves
* Travelers accessing trips made by other users can review and assess them. The top-rated trips will appear on the app home screen
* Routes 2 is also compatible with Apple Watch, travelers can access all their trips, routes and route points straight from their smartwatch
* This application is fully translated into multiple languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian and German: More languages will be added soon
Available on iOS 7 and up devices such as iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch, Routes 2 will be available in all App Stores from May 2015. It will be free for a limited period and then 1.99 Euros (currency exchange varies depending on the country). Please contact us for a pre-release app version to install on your own devices.The Clash Soft
Based in Madrid, Spain, The Clash Soft is a development company founded in 2008. The company develops apps for iOS devices, and is working every day for bring to the App Store the best casual games and apps. Copyright (C) 2008-2015 The Clash Soft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.