[prMac.com] Montreal (Quebec) Canada – Physical & health education teacher and educational technologist, Nicholas Stratigopoulos today is proud to announce the release of Hooked On Classics, his ninth app (and first gaming app) developed for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. Hooked On Classics features classic, nostalgic, retro, and vintage gaming as well as some new games with old-school mechanics! The full list of games includes: Pong, Snake, Hangman, Shark Attack, Blackjack, Concentration, Match 3, Block, Tic Tac Toe, and many more to come.
* One of the earliest arcade games to reach mainstream popularity! Play 2D table tennis against a rather challenging CPU or against a friend on the same device.
* Popularized from cell phones of the late 1990s! Slide your finger up, down, left or right to change the direction of the snake and eat the food (grow your snake), but be careful that you don’t hit your head on the boundaries or eat your own tail.
* The classic word-guessing game! This version of Hangman features over 21,000 English words.
* Modern game with old-school mechanics! Keep your shark swimming while eating scuba divers, but avoid sea mines, seaweed, and fishing hooks at all costs.
* Blackjack is the most widely played casino banking game in the world! Beat the dealer with the higher score without exceeding 21.
* Cards are laid face down as you turn two cards over in hopes that they match! Try to turn over all the cards in the fastest time possible.
* Match three pieces of the same symbol! Try to get multiple combinations to maximize your score in fewer than 20 moves.
* Tap on the same touching colours to break them and have more fall down. The faster you are and the more blocks you break, the higher your points
Tic Tac Toe:
* Challenge a friend in a 3×3 grid battle of Xs and Os.
And many more to come!
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 19.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Hooked On Classics 1.0 is priced at an affordable $0.99 USD (or its currency equivalent in other countries) and is available to download worldwide through the App Store under the Games category. Get Hooked On Classics Today!Hooked On Classics 1.0
Purchase and Download
Nicholas Stratigopoulos is a physical and health education teacher based out of Montreal, Quebec, Canada. He is a graduate from McGill University’s physical and health education program and a master’s candidate in Concordia University’s educational technology program. Copyright (C) 2014 Nicholas Stratigopoulos. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.