[prMac.com] Netanya, Israel – Independent developer, Evgeny Cherpak today is proud to announce a limited time sale for Remote, Mouse & Keyboard Pro for macOS / Windows. The app celebrates 6 years in the making, and now adds support for Windows PC. Control your Mac or Windows computer with multimedia controls, keyboard, mouse, app and system actions & AirPlay controls. Take full control of your computer from anywhere in your home or office.
Tired of sitting on the couch, having to handle keyboard and mouse on your lap to control your home media center computer? Use Remote Control on your iPhone or iPad as a trackpad and keyboard to comfortably browse on the big screen TV. Using AirPlay Mirroring and an Apple TV, your Mac could be located anywhere in your home. Simply select your Apple TV from the list of available AirPlay devices and control your Mac from the comfort of your couch or bed.
You can even start any app on your Mac, send your Mac to sleep, wake it up and perform many more useful actions to control your Mac remotely. All you need to do is download the Mac Helper application and connect your Mac and iOS device to the same WiFi. Remote Control will guide you through the simple setup process.
At A Glance:
* Control volume, playback and Airplay mirroring of your Mac/Windows
* Use your iOS device as a Mac/Windows trackpad and keyboard
* Launch and quit Apps on your Mac comfortably from your iOS device
* Control any app on your Mac using its menu
* Restart or shut down your Mac, change display brightness and many more useful actions
* Enjoy the ease of use in a slick user interface you will love
* Use the Personal Hotspot of your iOS device to control your Mac when you don’t have access to other networks
* Control popular multimedia apps and websites like iTunes, Netflix, YouTube and etc;
* 3 steps, under 30 seconds super easy setup
* Lifehacker: “This iOS app lets me control nearly every aspect of my Mac from my iPhone or iPad”
* MacStories: “Remote for Mac is perfect for controlling a Mac that serves as a media center”
* MacObserver: “This setup gives me full control of my Mac in the palm of my hand from anywhere in my house”
* Cult Of Mac: “Remote for Mac adds the convenience that we expect from our devices in the 21st century.”
* TechRadar: “If you’ve a headless Mac you need to command ” or just one elsewhere in your home you can’t be bothered actually walking over to ” this app is first-rate stuff”
* IMore: “Remote Control for Mac covers a lot of bases. If you’ve got a Mac somewhere in your house that you use for media management, Remote Control for Mac is a must-have”
* IGeeksBlog: “Wow!! the app does indeed think about user’s every need.”
* Mac with macOS 10.10/PC with Windows 7.0 or above and free helper app installed;
* iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 11 or above;
* Shared wireless network connection between your computer and iOS device.
Download free helper app online.
* Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later
* 43.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
For a limited time, Remote, Mouse & Keyboard Pro 2020.5 is only $1.99 (usually $10 USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.Evgeny Cherpak
Remote, Mouse & Keyboard Pro 2020.5
Purchase and Download from the App Store
Located in Netanya, Israel, Evgeny Cherpak is an independent developer. His mission is to fill the gaps in the Apple eco-system integration. Evgeny’s apps are designed to offer iOS and macOS users the ability to use the devices to improve their productivity, streamline tasks, and offer more time to enjoy life. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2020 Evgeny Cherpak. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, macOS, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.