[prMac.com] Osaka, Japan – Recosoft Corporation, the developers of the PDF-to-Office, iWork(R) and OmniGraffle(R) conversion tool, PDF2Office; the inventors of the only InDesign-to-PowerPoint and Word converter, ID2Office(R); and pioneers of the PDF-to-InDesign conversion technology, ships PDF2ID Standard and PDF2ID Professional v3.5 for Mac and Windows.
PDF2ID Standard and PDF2ID Professional v3.5 are newest versions of the most popular and accurate PDF-to-InDesign conversion tool in the market today. PDF2ID Standard and PDF2ID Professional v3.5 adds support for InDesign CS6 and also includes the capability to convert Windows XPS files to fully editable InDesign files. PDF2ID v3.5 now uses a modern hybrid 32/64-bit PDF and XPS conversion core resulting in an even more precise PDF-to-InDesign conversion.
“With it’s new compatibility with InDesign CS6, the latest version of PDF2ID will no doubt continue to be a must-have tool for any InDesign user who needs to convert PDFs into native InDesign files – says Chris Kitchener, Product Manager, Adobe(R) InDesign.”
PDF2ID converts PDF and Windows XPS files into editable InDesign files by recreating the intended construction and layout of the document; forming paragraphs; applying styles; regrouping independent graphic elements; extracting images; creating tables; all automatically without any manual intervention.
Key New Features
InDesign CS6 support:
* PDF2ID v3.5 supports InDesign CS4-CS6 and includes variable page size PDF and XPS file conversion to InDesign.
Windows XPS File support:
* In addition to converting PDF to InDesign format, PDF2ID v3.5 now converts Windows XPS files to fully editable and formatted InDesign files.
Hybrid 32/64-bit PDF/XPS v6.0 reconstruction engine:
* PDF2ID v3.5 uses a hybrid 32/64-bit PDF/XPS v6.0 engine, which is 64-bit savvy.
Enhanced Image conversion support:
* PDF2ID v3.5 includes new image conversion options so that Lab/Grayscale/Indexed Color images without ICC profiles can be converted to a specific format independently of RGB/CMYK images.
Layout Reconstruction v6 engine:
* PDF2ID v3.5 uses the v6 layout reconstruction core improving Table formation, Complex Vector Graphics to image conversion, Paragraph structuring, Frames reduction and Graphics processing.
Mac OS:Mac OS X 10.5.8 and higher
Hardware:Intel based Mac
Application:InDesign CS4 – CS6
Windows:Windows XP SP3 or higher
Hardware:Pentium III computer
Application:InDesign CS4 – CS6
Pricing and Availability:
PDF2ID v3.5 is available immediately in the following configurations from the Recosoft web store in the following configurations (per license):
PDF2ID Standard v3.5 US $199.00
PDF2ID Professional v3.5 US $299.00
PDF2ID Standard v3.5 Upgrade US $99.00
PDF2ID Professional v3.5 Upgrade US $149.00Recosoft Corporation
Recosoft Corporation based in Osaka, Japan was founded in 1991 and is a leader in designing and delivering PDF converters and InDesign software solutions enhancing workflow automation and productivity. ID2Office, PDF2Office, PDF2ID, PDFtoID are trademarks or registered trademarks of Recosoft Corporation in the US and/or other countries. Adobe and InDesign are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe System Incorporated in the US and/or other countries. Apple, Macintosh, Mac, are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. in the US and or other countries. All other trademarks are recognized and are the property of their respective owners.