[prMac.com] Madrid, Spain – 3y3.net introduces Quote Of The Day for Twitter 1.0 or iOS. Users have no excuses to not keep their Twitter account active. The app features 10,000 inspirational quotes that can be published directly to a Twitter account with a single tap. Users get full access to a carefully selected collection of quotes, some of the best ever said, and can share them with friends on Twitter.
The app holds an extensive collection of quotations by famous authors, celebrities, and newsmakers, up to ten thousand quotations within the palm of your hand.
* Free access to the application
* Tweet any quote you wish by a single tap, directly to your account
* Browse among ten thousand quotes
* 10.000 inspirational quotations from the most remarkable people along the history
* More than 200 different authors
* 100 quotations for free
* Unlock all quotes for $1.00 USD
* “It is easier to prevent bad habits than to break them” – Benjamin Franklin
* “Those who occupy their minds with small matters, generally become incapable of greatness” – Francoise de Rochefoucauld
* “It is better that some should be unhappy than that none should be happy, which would be the case in a general state of equality” – Samuel Johnson
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 2.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Quote Of The Day for Twitter 1.0 is free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Social Networking category. Additional quotes may be unlocked by an in-app purchase of $1.00 USD.3y3.net
Quote Of The Day for Twitter 1.0
Based in Madrid, Spain, 3y3.net is a group of professionals with extensive experience in IT founded in 2009. They have high skills in applications programming and software development. Their open structure can respond quickly to market changes and adapt to the demands of customers at very competitive prices, both here and abroad. Their business model includes both the sale of their own applications on the iTunes App Store, as well as the development of applications for other companies. They are registered as individual developers in the App Store under the name Gema Martinez. Search their applications and see how they work. Copyright (C) 2013 Gema Martinez. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.