[prMac.com] Wichita, Kansas – The 500GB, 1TB, 2TB, and 3TB Apple Airport Time Capsule and Base Station are made capable of going from a 0dBi antenna gain to 5dBi antenna array with the TriBand external antenna system. Depending on each consumer’s specific situation, in house testing shows 2 to 3 times more signal is gained when the Legacy Base Station or Time Capsule is upgraded with this system.
Although the Time Capsule is quite powerful by utilizing the Draft-N 2.0 specification, there is plenty of room for improvement. The MIMO (Multi-Input Multi-Output) antennas are modest in receptive sensitivity and transmission capability. More sensitive external antennas can remedy this. This is exactly what the TriBand is designed to accomplish.
The TriBand self-install kit comes with:
* Triple 5dBi omni directional antenna system
* 3 foot coaxial extension cable
* Instruction manual with detailed instructions on adapter cable installation
* 3 custom adapter cables
* Compatible with all 802.11a/b/g/n/ac wifi2.4gHz and 5.8gHz networks
* Adds external antennas to Legacy Base Station Extreme and Time Capsule access points
* The adapter cable system allows for connecting Wi-Fi amplifiers and directional antennas
Our external antenna system for the Apple Airport Base Station and Time Capsule is the only unit of its kind on the market. It has been sold over the years for both home and business use.
Through the month of November, QuickerTek is offering 20% off the TriBand, bringing the price from $125 USD to $99 USD.QuickerTek Inc.
TriBand Product Page
QuickerTek has been a recognized leading innovator of power/solar products, antennas and RF products for the Apple community. QuickerTek products can be purchased online and from authorized resellers. Copyright (C) 2009-2017 QuickerTek. All Rights Reserved. Apple, and the Apple logo, and MacBook Pro are registered trademarks of Apple Computer Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.