[prMac.com] Chisinau, Moldova Republic – Tesline-Service SRL presents two-factor authentication solution Rohos Logon Key v. 2.4
Security benefits for your Mac OS X:
* Your Mac is protected you don’t need to enter password manually each time you unlock your Mac or system preferences.
* Automatically lock your Mac screen when USB key is unplugged.
* Strong two-factor authentication: PIN cod and USB key.
* Regular password based login may be prohibited with “Allow logging in lonely by using USB Key” option.
* Unlock system keychain by using USB key.
“We are glad to announce that Rohos Logon Key for Mac remains fully automatic and fast authentication solution. Rohos Logon two-factor authentication guarantees that the user is authentic. PIN cod function add double protection while login.”, claimed Alexander Silonosov, General Manager, Tesline-Service.
Software supports wide range of devices to unlock your Mac:
* Any USB flash drive or iPod
* Bluetooth enabled mobile or iPhone
* YubiKey OTP tokens
Rohos Logon user interface allows you to quickly turn ON or OFF USB key protection. PIN cod protection gives you only 3 attempts to enter valid PIN. Rohos Logon remembers selected USB flash drive that user has chosen for protection. From that moment when USB drive gets disconnected from Mac – Rohos Logon immediately locks Mac desktop or does nothing. Depending on a system option “Require password to wake this computer from sleep or screen saver” Rohos Logon will use screen-saver to lock your Mac or its own lock window.
* Mac OS X 10.4 or later
Pricing and Availability:
The Mac Version costs $32 (USD). A 15 day trial version is available.Tesline-Service S.R.L.
Rohos Logon Key for Mac
Tesline-Service S.R.L. (former Teslain ltd.) was founded in 2000 to meet a growing need for IT services in Eastern Europe. In 2003 we started developing a family of Rohos products – Computer Data Security and Access Control software. Our motto is IT security with the Key in hand! Copyright (C) 2003-2012 Tesline-Service S.R.L. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac OS X platforms are trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
+ 373 22 740242
Moldova, Republic Of