[prMac.com] Carol Stream, Illinois – Carol Stream, Illinois – Profitz, an iOS app to calculate net stock profit will be free on Black Friday, November 23, 2012 and on Cyber Monday, November 26, 2012.
Profitz is an easy to use stock profit calculator that considers tax rate, brokerage commission and any additional withholding while determining stock profits. Setup the preferences once and calculate the take-home profit with a tap.
Profitz has the following features:
* Stock profit calculation based upon your tax rate, brokerage commission and any additional withholding.
* Automatically get current stock price and other details like days open price, day’s high price, day’s low price, down since open percentage and volume.
* Detailed stock profit break-out including overall profit, profit after tax, profit after commission and profit after any additional takeout.
* Detailed expense break-out including tax, commission and any additional takeout.
* Other details including exact amount that can be invested and number of stocks that can be purchased with desired amount.
* iOS 4.3 or later
* iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
Pricing and Availability:
Profitz 1.0.5 is normally priced at $1.99 and will be free on Black Friday and Cyber Monday. A free version of the tool called as Profitz Lite is also available on Apple’s App Store. Profitz Lite has the same functionality as the full version except the detailed break-down of profits and expenses is not accessible.Mohammed Wahab
Purchase and Download
Located in Carol Stream, Illinois, Indie developer Mohammed Wahab creates simple and intuitive apps that are engaging and provide the full tool set to achieve your tasks. Copyright (C) 2012 Mohammed Wahab. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.