[prMac.com] San Diego, California – Productive Computing, Inc., a Platinum member of the FileMaker Business Alliance, today announced the acquisition of Adatasol’s FileMaker hosting services. Under the terms of the agreement Adatasol, Inc. turned over their FileMaker hosting services to PCI on March 12th. Over the next three months PCI will be integrating those customers into their hosting and SaaS server infrastructure which is located in key data centers across the U.S.
“We are extremely excited at the opportunity to bring new hosting customers into the Productive Computing, Inc. family. We are working very hard to provide a premium level service to exceed all their expectations and to earn their loyal business for years to come. We are fortunate to have a team of tremendously talented, knowledgeable and friendly staff who will take great care to make sure their experience is unparalleled.” – Marc Larochelle, CEO, Productive Computing, Inc.
Productive Computing, Inc. has built a reputation of being a premier service provider in the FileMaker hosting space with differences that their hosting customers can count on.
These differences include:
* Making sure the infrastructure produces a fast hosting experience by setting up servers in data centers that are located in key areas of the country and in close proximity to the customers they serve.
* Serving databases on hardware that will speed up the transaction rate more so than conventional hardware (SSD drives VS. regular hard drives).
* Providing a 3 tiered backup strategy with Dropbox access to backup data for easy customer access and updates.
* Providing a well trained and friendly technical support staff that is easily accessible via phone or e-mail when you need to talk with them.
* Providing an additional full complement of certified development services as well as off-the-shelf solutions and plug-ins.
Hosting service starts at as little as $27 per month and comes with a free 30 day trial.
Please visit website for details and a video overview of PCI’s hosting service.Productive Computing
Since 1996, Productive Computing, Inc. has been helping its customers become more efficient and profitable by implementing custom software solutions using FileMaker Pro. Utilizing FileMaker Pro as a rapid application development tool, their certified FileMaker developers can create custom applications that a business can run on their Windows or Macintosh desktop computers, in a web browser, on an iPad or iPhone or shared simultaneously on all of these platforms. Productive Computing, Inc. is one of only a few companies in the United States to have earned the highly respected Platinum level membership within the FileMaker Business Alliance and recently won the exclusive FileMaker Business Alliance Partner of the Year award. Copyright (C) 1996-2013 Productive Computing. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.