[prMac.com] San Francisco, CA – Independent developer, Alec Summers is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Pro Mouse 1.4, an important update to his mouse enhancement tool for macOS. Pro Mouse allows users to run demos, presentations, and tutorials like a pro by customizing and enhancing the Mac’s mouse pointer to bring focus to what matters. The app allows users to quickly locate the mouse pointer, draw anywhere on the screen, zoom into any location, and highlight portions of the screen.
Pro Mouse is a standalone macOS utility that runs quietly in the background until needed. The app allows users to quickly locate their mouse pointer on-screen, thanks to the app’s customizable mouse halo, which can be customized to change the halo’s color, size, and thickness.
“Pro Mouse helps users make their presentations stand out. Gone are the days of losing your mouse cursor on screen or being unable to easily focus attention on important information,” says Alec Summers, developer of Pro Mouse. “Now users can draw on screen to highlight important areas on the display, zoom in to better show even the smallest details, and customize your Mouse Halo.”
* Customize the Mouse Halo’s Color, Size & Thickness
* Draw anywhere on the screen
* Zoom in on even the smallest of details
* Highlight part of the screen to bring focus on what matters with Searchlight
* Customize the pen’s color and thickness
* Set Hot Keys to enable certain Pro Mouse features
* Automatically hide Halo after inactivity option
* Automatically clear drawing(s)
* Quickly enable/disable Pro Mouse straight from the status bar
* Works across full screen apps and multiple displays
* Works with conference call software such as Zoom and Google Hangouts
* Works with screen capture apps
* Specify any key combo for shortcuts to turn on/off Pro Mouse features with a keyboard shortcut
* Preference panels to help navigate all the available settings
* Users can launch the app with the last on/off states.
Pro Mouse will have your audience following your every click. It’s easy to highlight what matters in your presentations, tutorials, and demos, even on video conference calls. Using Pro Mouse’s drawing capabilities, you can draw on the screen, then clear the drawings with a click of a button.
The app’s live tracking Zoom and Searchlight features allow users to emphasize specific areas of the screen, even over video. No matter if you’re on a video conference call, using a full screen app, or using multiple displays, Pro Mouse works with them all.
Users can customized the Mouse Halo’s and the pen’s color, size, and thickness. Users can set custom hot keys to enable certain Mouse Pro features. Pro Mouse can quickly be enabled or disabled from the Mac’s status bar.
What’s New in Version 1.4:
* Fixed issue some users were reporting with external displays
* Adjusted limits on the size of the mouse halo
* Added option to ‘fill’ the halo to make it a solid color
* Users can now switch off all Pro Mouse features with 1 click from the menu item
* Added Portuguese localization
* macOS 10.13 or later
* Compatible with macOS Catalina 10.15
* 64-bit processor
* 32.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Pro Mouse 1.4 is only $3.99 USD (or an equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Utilities category. Redeem codes are available to journalists from the developer upon request.Pro Mouse 1.4 for Mac
Purchase and Download from the Mac App Store
San Francisco, California-based independent developer Alec Summers has over 10 years experience in app development. Alec also has years of experience in running small startups, but also enjoys the occasional side project. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2020 Alec Summers. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh Mac OS X and macOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.