Steve Muehler stated that “simply by the number, since 1970 the population of incarcerated people in the United States has grown by 700%, and jails to hold pre-trail inmates account for the bulk of that expansion. In fact, 99% of this rise during the years of 1999 to 2014 involved pre-trial population. Add to this number that 40% of Americans say they cannot afford an unexpected $400 expense, and almost all bails without a bail bondsman are well in excess of this number. Given we are still in a recession, a recession that could very well drag on for some time before the lower half of the economic scale seeing any real relief, we expect a large surge in the demand for the need for bail bond services.”
The information release from Private Placement Markets did not include the name of the new Bail Bonds Firm or the services it will provide, but that a new website is currently being designed and is slated to be published for public view early in January of 2021.
Private Placement Markets anticipates the first loan closings to start in the First Quarter of 2021.
To learn more about the Private Placement Portfolio of Companies, visit:
• Private Placement Markets Securities: https://www.PPMSecurities.com
• Private Placement Debt Markets: https://www.PPMDebt.com
• Private Placement Equity Markets: https://www.PPMEquity.com
• Private Placement Markets – Real Estate Loans: https://www.PPMLoans.com
• EquityLock Residential: https://www.EquityLockResidenital.com
• EquityLock Commercial: https://www.EquityLockCommercial.com
Additional Online Resources:
About Mr. Steve Muehler, Founder & Senior Managing Member:
Personal Site: http://www.SteveMuehler.com
Personal Site: www.StevenMuehler.com
All trademarks and service marks are the property of the respective parties.
NEWS SOURCE: Private Placement Markets, LLC (a Delaware Limited Liability Company) & Mr. Steve Muehler