[prMac.com] Springfield, Illinois – Goodsol Development has released Pretty Good Solitaire for iPad, a solitaire card game for iPad that includes 500 different solitaire card games, from the classic games like Klondike, FreeCell, and Spider, to original games found nowhere else.
The original Pretty Good Solitaire for Windows was released in 1995 and has been continually improved since then. Over its 18 years it has been downloaded many millions of times. In 2007, Pretty Good Solitaire was adapted to Mac OS X and now in 2013 it is available for the iPad.
Pretty Good Solitaire includes the popular games Klondike, FreeCell, Spider, Yukon, Scorpion, Pyramid, Crazy Quilt, Golf, Cruel and more. It also includes many games invented for Pretty Good Solitaire, such as Demons and Thieves, Double FreeCell, and Aces and Kings.
Pretty Good Solitaire’s built-in intelligence lets you spend more time planning strategy and having fun, and less time making tedious, routine moves. When you tap a card, the program automatically examines all possible legal moves, and makes the most likely choice for you. For those occasional errors that we all make, Pretty Good Solitaire has unlimited undo and redo functions, allowing you to go back to the beginning of the game and re-think your strategy.
* Easy to play – just drag the cards or tap them to move them quickly
* Beautiful cards – designed to look like real cards but be easy to see
* Full Undo and Redo: undo any move or all your moves, and redo them
* Automatic Game Saving – saves your games when you leave and you can continue playing when you return
* AutoPlay/QuickMove – this option can automatically play cards to the foundations for you
* Dynamic Card Sizing – pinch to make the cards smaller or spread to make them bigger. It automatically adjusts card size for portrait or landscape
* Tap and hold on a pile to get more information about what cards can be played there
* Tap the game name button to do a new game, play the next game number, or see your statistics
* Tap the Rules button to see the rules of each game
* Statistics for multiple players
Over 2 billion starting positions for each game. Game numbers are compatible with the Windows and Mac versions, FreeCell game numbers are compatible with Windows FreeCell.
Pretty Good Solitaire is the solitaire game for players who take solitaire seriously.
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 74.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Pretty Good Solitaire for iPad is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games/Card category for $9.99 (USD), only 2 cents per game. The Windows and Mac versions of Pretty Good Solitaire are available for purchase or trial download from the Goodsol Development web site.Goodsol Development
Pretty Good Solitaire 1.0
Purchase and Download
List of Games
Located in Springfield, Illinois, Goodsol Development markets best-selling solitaire card and tile game software, including Pretty Good Solitaire and Pretty Good MahJongg, developed by founder Thomas Warfield. Goodsol Development has been developing solitaire apps since 1995. Copyright (C) 1995-2013 Goodsol Development. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.