[prMac.com] Hong Kong, Hong Kong – PremiumSoft is proud to announce the release of the latest version of Navicat version 12, which comes with numerous improvements and features to address your database development needs. With over 100 enhancements and a brand new interface, Navicat gives you new ways to build, manage, and maintain your databases.
New key features in Navicat Version 12 includes:
* Brand new UI/UX design
* A breakthrough engine that makes everything amazingly smooth.
* With the new On Startup feature and Touch Bar support, organizing your work and browsing your database objects couldn’t get any easier.
* A typo-free environment is easier to accomplish with advanced code completion.
* Brand new Structure Synchronization: compare objects before syncing your databases.
* Brand new Data Synchronization: show particular status to distinguish the differences between records easily
* New Automation: optimize your database activities with flexible database automation and scheduling.
Plans, Pricing and Availability
Navicat Premium which supports multiple database server type connection is now priced at US$1,299 for windows, Macintosh and Linux. It’s also available as non-commercial licenses at US$599. Navicat is also available for any one particular database server type with prices starting from US$99. For detailed pricing on Navicat, please visit Navicat Online Store.
For more information on the latest products, please visit the What’s New web page. To upgrade your existing Navicat to version 12, please visit Navicat Customer Center. A Free 14-day Trial is also available for download, for more details please click the Downloads link.Navicat
PremiumSoft was founded in 1999 and has developed a wide variety of applications for Windows, macOS, and Linux. Our talented team of software engineers is known for producing top-quality software and we maintain a stellar reputation for providing world-class customer support. Navicat is the choice of over 3 million database users all around the world. Over 150,000 registered customers across 7 continents and 138 countries have chosen our products. More than 40% of the Fortune 500 rely on Navicat every day. Our customers include numerous Fortune 500 companies, government departments, educational institutions from preschools to universities, system integrators, and commercial/non-profit organizations in a variety of markets including information technology, retail, medical, transportation services/logistics, hospitality, banking, manufacturing, and more. Copyright (C) 2017 PremiumSoft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Admin & Marketing Assistant