[prMac.com] Charlotte, North Carolina – WeMadeIt Apps is proud to announce from January 27th through February 1st, The hit iOS app PreggoBooth will be available for free for the first time driven in partnership with FreeAppADay (FAAD) app promotion platform. For additional convenience, PreggoBooth will be available for free download both through the FAAD iOS application and website.
“PreggoBooth is very excited to announce this partnership with FAAD which we believe will help spread the fun our app delivers to thousands each day,” says Co-Founder Shaun Abraham.
By downloading the free app, you will also be able to participate in the iPhone 5 Contest which can be entered in these five easy steps:
* Register at PreggoBooth Contest Page
* Like the PreggoBooth facebook page or Follow #PreggoBooth twitter handle
* Use the PreggoBooth App with your own picture or just play a prank on your buddy
* Share your picture from within the app on Facebook (making sure you tag PreggoBooth) and Twitter (and include #PreggoBooth)
* Ask all your friends to “like”, “comment”, “share” and “retweet”; more actions from your friends will mean more chances for you to win.
Contest ends on February 8th, so start sharing today!
PreggoBooth is made solely for entertainment purposes and does not guarantee a resemblance to the real pregnancy process.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 4.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
PreggoBooth is available for free for a limited time! (Jan 27th – Feb 1st) 2013. After this date the app will be available for $0.99 USD through the App Store in the Entertainment category.WeMadeIt Apps
Purchase and Download
WeMadeIt Apps (WMI) was formed with a vision of developing world class future-proof mobile software solutions. PreggoBooth, the first of a series of entertainment applications, delivers a uniquely enjoyable experience simulating how a person would look at various stages of pregnancy. Behind the fun shell of PreggoBooth is an image recognition and distortion technology that serves as the basis for commercial applications that are currently in development. As a firm, WMI is diligently working to deliver on our vision. We have much more in store, so please stay tuned. Copyright (C) 2012 WeMadeIt Apps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.