[prMac.com] Prague, Czech Republic – Baby Monitor 3G helps parents babysit their child by letting them listen to what is happening in the baby’s room and letting them talk to their child. All that is needed are 2 iOS devices. Now thanks to live video parents can truly see their child’s every move. Baby Monitor 3G is the first of its kind app, that supports audio functions over ANY network (WiFi, 3G, EDGE, …) and also offers video functionality over the same WiFi network.
Apart from live video stream, other new features have been added to Baby Monitor 3G. Parents can be alarmed by phone vibration, when their child wakes up, which is great in noisy environment. Also the audio quality has been much improved.
“We are constantly trying to listen to our customers and live video or vibration alarm were really requested features so we are excited that we can present them in new Baby Monitor 3G” said Jindrich Sarson, CEO of TappyTaps and father of three. “The possibility to see video of what is happening in child’s room on your iOS device is incredible and gives you complete peace in mind”, continues Sarson.
After just 6 months on market, already more than 60,000 parents worldwide love Baby Monitor 3G, Apple selects it as App Of The Week in German speaking countries and industry experts awarded Baby Monitor 3G in Buzz App Awards.
New features in Baby Monitor 3G 2.1
* Live video stream. Using the built-in iPhone/iPad camera parents can see live what is happening in child’s room. The live video works, when both iOS devices are connected to same WiFi. In other cases the app transmits still image
* Night light, making possible to use video or camera also in dark rooms. In case that baby station uses rear camera, built in flash is used. If the front camera is used, Baby Monitor 3G uses LCD display to light up the room
* Vibration alarm ensuring that parents won’t miss any alarm in loud environment
* Time from last noise is displayed on parent station
* Improved audio quality, when both devices are connected to the same WiFi network
* Native support for iOS6 and new iPhone 5 screen resolution
Features of Baby Monitor 3G that are important for parents
* They can hear their baby – thanks to our state-of-the-art algorithm for voice and microphone volume adjustment they can hear their baby even when it is not close to the device or when it is crying softly
* 2-way communication with their baby – it is possible to talk to their baby from the parent’s station
* It is reliable – it constantly monitors the connection between the parent’s station and the baby station, and notifies the parents immediately when something goes wrong. It will even reconnect via another network in case the first network’s signal is lost
* It works with all networks – You are no longer limited to just one WiFi network, as with the other WiFi-based baby monitors available in the App Store. Baby Monitor 3G can connect to any network with no limitations on distance
* It is network-efficient – we are well aware of the tight restrictions of some network operators, so one hour of typical use of this device requires only 1 MB of data, which is less than is needed to send one high quality photograph by e-mail
* It is easy to use – easy to configure and even easier to run
* US English, French, German, Czech, Spanish, Dutch
* Baby Monitor 3G is a universal application
* iPhone, iPod touch or iPad
* iOS 4.3 or above.
* Size: only 19 MB
Pricing and availability:
Baby Monitor 3G v2.1 for iOS is offered for $3.99 only and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category. Even though two devices are required to use this application, the customer only needs to buy it once – Baby Monitor 3G is installed on all the customer’s devices or the customer can use iTunes Home Sharing to run the application on up to 5 devices. Review copies are available on request.Baby Monitor 3G v2.1
Purchase and Download
YouTube Video (What’s new)
Request free redeem code (for press)
Press Kit (zip)
Located in Prague, Czech Republic, TappyTaps is a software development company specializing in applications for mobile operating systems, including Apple iPhone, Google Android and Windows Mobile. The company was founded in 2009 by Jindrich and Jan Sarson, and markets 12 innovative products, so far. Copyright (C) 2009-2012 TappyTaps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPhoto are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries. Android and Picasa are trademarks of Google, Inc. Windows is a trademark of Microsoft, Inc. Flickr is a trademark of Yahoo, Inc.