[prMac.com] Tbilisi, Georgia – Popplex today is thrilled to announce the release and immediate availability of Urban Quiz Free – Guess the Slang Word Game 1.0, the dirtiest little game in the App Store. Developed specifically for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices, Urban Quiz allows you to test your skills to see how well you know your slang words. Offering pure, instant fun, find out why everyone loves this game and join in on the fun.
Logo Pop Quiz features include:
* No ads
* Free coins
* More fun stuff and more logos arrive with each update
* Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
* Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
* Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
* Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
Pricing and Availability:
Urban Quiz Pro is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Trivia and Word Games categories. There is a free version also available. There is ever growing list of questions in this database that will be provided with periodic updates. No ads, No registration. Just start playing and have fun!Popplex
Urban Quiz Free 1.0
Popplex was founded by Gaga Goginashvili with the plan to develop beautifully designed, user-centered and addictively entertaining games. Copyright (C) 2014 Popplex. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.