[prMac.com] Barrie, Canada – Single Sparq is proud to introduce Pop’N Penguin 1.0 for iOS. The game follows Walter the penguin who’s been sent to the North Pole instead of the south and you need to move his block world around him to get through the maze-like levels. Walter is also easily distracted by the things that pop into his head. Once you get all the items in the order he receives them in, a key will appear – get the key and you unlock the exit to the level. But hurry you only have 30 seconds to find the exit.
* Get all the sushi and the Bad Guys to collect points and receive stars!
* Watch for mystery boxes – they can be good or bad for you.
* Free version includes all the gameplay with the first world unlocked
* Unlock 3 more worlds with 36 more levels(48 total) with in game purchase
* Colourful theme worlds
* Fast paced game play
* Challenging time based levels
* Cute critters
* Tweet your high score
* Game Centre Achievements
* Game Centre Leader-boards
* Modes button – Easter mode available
* Tap the right or left side to move the game environment, gravity will make the character move
* Some levels have bouncy blocks – they can help or hinder your movement through the level
* Some levels have a mystery box that gives a random action – these include gaining 10 seconds, losing 5 seconds or being transported to another part of the level
* Collect the stamps in each level gives you 2000 points added to your score
* Gain points for each bad guy or sushi you connect with – Star score is based on how many you get of these (getting them all gives you 3 stars)
* Points are also given for amount of time left over at the end of a successfully finished level
Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.SingleSparq
Pop’N Penguin 1.0
Download from iTunes
Located in Barrie, Canada, Single Sparq has been making games for iOS going on 4 years now with such titles as Backyard Stackem!, Space Tech Defender and Suburban Grand Prix. Copyright (C) 2013 Single Sparq. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.