[prMac.com] Austin, Texas – Playmage, the indie developer and publisher of premium social games on Faceboook and Kongregate, released their first major iOS game title, Dragon Tear! The title marks the company’s first step of their migration from social network games toward the mobile games market. This new RPG / Adventure game is currently offered as a Free Download in the App Store.
Embark on an epic journey through the land of Faria. Infiltrate the Holy
Order and save the world from the forces of evil. Get and play this Free RPG now!
* Tame the most powerful monsters, including the legendary dragons
* Enjoy a grand tale of friendships, twists and betrayal
* Fight 100 stages across 5 exotic islands of Faria
* Interact with colorful characters and enemies
* Complete over 100 quests and achievements
* Challenge other players in weekly arena tournaments
* Get the game and play for Free
The game is optimized for iPhone/iPad Retina Display! It current does not support iPhone 3GS and iPad 1.
Dragon Tear is extensive iOS RPG adventure developed by Playmage. It includes rich gameplay, intriguing storyline, achievements, unlockable avatars and titles, and an extensive quest system.
* iOS 4.3 or later
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* 112 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Dragon Tear 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.Playmage
Dragon Tear 1.0
Download from iTunes
Located in Austin, Texas, Playmage LLC is founded in late 2009 with the goal of developing and publishing advanced social network games. In 2012, Playmage started developing iOS games and began to migrate toward the mobile games market. Copyright (C) 2013 Playmage LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
CEO / Founder
LinkedIn Profile: View