[prMac.com] Stockholm, Sweden – Peppy Pals digital game studio is proud to announce the release of Peppy Pals Beach – The children’s game where no one wins but society! Peppy Pals Beach is a fun adventure game for children ages 2 to 6 about emotions and friendship in which you meet five quirky animals. There’s plenty to do in this colorful and exciting world, be it playing with your new friends, helping them out in various situations, or enjoying a mini-game.
Peppy Pals Beach is rooted in empathy, emotions, and social skills, and has been created with the help of both experts and psychologists. Emotional intelligence or social and emotional learning (“EQ”, “EI”, or “SEL”), and research indicates that these skills are an important factor for success and happiness, as well as reduce the chance of being bullied or bullying others. Peppy Pals games aim to be fun and natural ways to explore subjects surrounding EQ.
Peppy Pals is a unique way of learning and exploring an exciting game world without “right or wrong”, set in a relaxed and pleasant environment. Without any language, Peppy Pals reaches out globally with focus on high quality visuals and simple, fun and meaningful interactions.
“By creating a new generation of children with higher emotional intelligence we are creating a world without bullying, hatred and exclusion,” says Rosie Linder, CEO of Peppy Pals.
* Help the characters in various situations
* Play with the animals and plenty of toys
* Several mini-games and surprises
* High quality visuals and animations
* Rooted in emotional intelligence
* Kid-friendly interface
* No text or language
* No external links
* No third party advertising
* No in-app purchases
With a saturated and homogeneous app market filled with lukewarm entertainment and copycats, some developers still try to make a difference. Peppy Pals wants to nurture emotional intelligence for children in our increasingly digitalized age.
Reviews from the first Peppy Pals game
* “One of the most innovative games in years” – Thomas Arnroth, renowned Swedish games journalist
* “Smart, well-designed, and one of a kind” – Smatoos
* “Inspires discussions about feelings and empathy” – PappasAppar, Europe’s #1 children’s app reviewer
* “It actually works!” – Gomorron Sverige, Swedish National Television morning show
* “Great storytelling app that helps juniors develop emotional intelligence” – GeeksWithJuniors
* “My son will work through scenario, after scenario, after scenario…” – Geekmummy’s App Talk
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later
* 89.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Peppy Pals Beach 1.05 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the App Store, in the Education category. The app is also available for Android in the Google Play Store, Amazon Fire devices in the Amazon appstore, and Windows Devices in the Windows Store.Peppy Pals
Peppy Pals Beach 1.05
Purchase and Download From iTunes
The Peppy Pals digital game studio was founded by Rosie Linder in 2013. With two daughters growing up in the digital era, Rosie had a dream to create high quality children’s games that were both entertaining and educational. Rosie partnered with the award-winning game developer, Talawa Games, with the aim of creating fun, interactive apps that taught children valuable lessons in emotional intelligence. Copyright (C) 2015 Peppy Pals. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.