[prMac.com] Wuhan, China – Pinssible Labs today is pleased to announce Padgram – Instagram Viewer for iPad 3.5, a major update to its photo app, which has become the preferred Instagram viewer for iPad. Listed in the Top 3 Photo & Video apps in the U.S. App Store, Padgram offers fast and simple tagging, browsing, and interaction with other users for a better social experience, spam-free Shoutouts, and browsing by Popularity as well as Category: Nature, Pets, Girls, Kids, Food, Fashion, Cars, and Architecture. The update includes support for seven new languages, Evernote & Tumblr sharing, and optional multiple user account management.
Padgram – Instagram Viewer for iPad is the #1 Photo App in 10 countries, and a Top 10 Photo App in 80 countries. It features an outstanding GUI, blazing speed, and an innovative browsing system based on Categories in addition to Popularity. Although browsing based on number of followers is common in Instagram and Instagram viewers, results are often skewed towards celebrities and businesses. Instead of browsing the most popular photos, users instead are browsing the photos of the most popular people or companies posting photos. With browsing by Categories, Padgram can more accurately reflect the interest in photos posted by a broad spectrum of typical Instagram users. Each Category contains 100 users of the service, chosen by experts at Padgram. Users can contact Padgram to apply for inclusion in a Category, and new Categories will be added over time.
The most important new feature in this update of Padgram is the broad expansion of the languages supported. Thanks to the voluntary contributions of Padgram enthusiasts who contributed high quality translations, the app has added seven new languages to the original support for English and Chinese. They are: Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, German, Japanese, and Traditional Chinese. Multiple Account Management, allowing multiple users, has been added as an optional extra. And new sharing support for Evernote and Tumblr further extends Padgram’s lead over competing Instagram viewers.
Padgram Feature Highlights:
Explore Interesting Photos
* Browse photos by Category: Nature, Pets, Girls, Kids, Food, Fashion, Cars, and Architecture
* Browse popular photos and the photos you followed or liked
* Browse in a Map View; check out photos around the world
* Swiping Mode is enabled when viewing photos in full size, allowing users to easily swipe from one photo to another
* Search by tag or user name; contextual suggestions are given as you type
* Subscribe to any tag you are interested in
* NEW support for multiple users – just switch to a different user easily, without having to enter a password again (requires in-app purchase)
* NEW support for all the following languages: English, Chinese, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, German, Japanese and Traditional Chinese
* NEW sharing support for Evernote and Tumblr
Vivid Liking and Commenting
* 1-tap or 2-tap to like photos
* 1-tap to tag a photo with a batch of popular tags
* Integrated Emoji keyboard with over 500 Emoji symbols
* Type any user’s name in comments can immediately @ the user and start replying
* Tap on any comment to copy or delete it
* NEW customize the tag package feature – you can add your favorite tags into a package, and use them to tag photos with one tap
Extensive Sharing Options
* Share photos to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Pocket, and Sina Weibo
* Send photos via email or save to Camera Roll
Check and Promote Profiles
* 1-tap to check out a user’s photos, following’s and followed-by info
* Follow or unfollow people
* Promote yourself or others with a beautiful collage, which is made of user’s most liked photos
Beautiful Layout and Blistering Speed
* Support for both portrait and landscape orientation
* Optimized for Retina display
* Stacked layout makes it easy to return to where you were
* Named “the fastest Instagram iPad app” by users
* NEW frequently asked questions feature
Padgram augments the social experience of Instagram viewing on the iPad. The user is presented with a grid of photos in whichever group he or she searches, whether it be Followed, Subscriptions, Likes, or Popular photos. The grid uses the entirety of the iPad’s large screen, allowing clear and vivid shots of each picture sized reasonably. To view just one picture, the user simply taps on the desired photo. A screen will then slide over, showing the photo’s description, comments, and likes.
Here, the user is able to comment with just one tap on the Add Comments space. Along with the keyboard, Padgram also offers easy symbol use, so the user does not have to switch keyboards to add a common @ symbol, hashtag, emoticon, etc. While a custom hashtag symbol on its own is available, the app also offers suggestions for popular tags.
Padgram’s Searched feature is especially advanced in its suggestion technology. The app retains the user’s searches, so that a user returning for the same search does not have to retype. The search feature also offers intelligent suggestions for user names or tags as users type, so they may choose one with just a simple click.
Sharing photos is easy with Padgram; it allows users to save and send pictures to email as well as the popular social networking sites Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Evernote, Tumblr, Pocket, and Sina Weibo.
The Promote (Shoutout) button selects six random photos a member has posted, and the app creates a visually pleasing collage. There are three photos in the top row and three in the bottom row, and each photo is tilted slightly, each overlapping two adjacent photos just a bit. This sophisticated design presents a sampling of the member’s tastes and interests, and serves as a stylish image that is ideal for giving or requesting a Shoutout.
“We are always trying to be responsive to Padgram users’ requests for new features,” commented Paul Yan of Pinssible. “We have had a most fulfilling experience working with end users who provided additional language support. It has always been our goal to work in partnership with the loyal community of Padgram users to continue to refine and grow the app.”
English, Simplified Chinese, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, German, Japanese, and Traditional Chinese
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 10.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Padgram – Instagram Viewer for iPad 3.5 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category. Ad-free, Multiple Account, Premium versions of Padgram 3.5 are available as an in-app purchase from $2.99 (USD).Pinssible Labs
Padgram – Instagram Viewer for iPad 3.5
Download from iTunes
Based in Wuhan, China, Pinssible Labs was founded by Paul Yan, Pilow Liu and Wiki Zhao in 2012. Pinssible Labs, the development department of Wuhan Pinssible Netcom Science & Technology Co., Ltd. focuses on making photo apps. Their mission is to bring users a stunning UX for photo viewing, and help them edit and socialize photos. Copyright (C) 2013 Wuhan Pinssible Netcom Science & Technology Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Facebook Profile: View