[prMac.com] Taipei, Taiwan – QuinnScape today announces the release of Packing Pro 12.4, a fun and interesting update to their popular travel app for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices that lets users add emojis to their packing lists. Now, one can choose to use either existing, monochrome icons or new, cute and colorful emojis to represent item categories, as well as person and bag item attributes. Along with the existing filter-by-person and filter-by-bag functions, it’s now even easier to keep track of whose things are packed, and in which bag they are (or will be) located. These new emojis also bring extra color and whimsy to lighten up one’s packing load during this festive yet hectic holiday travel season.
During the eight years that Packing Pro has been on Apple’s App Store, it has been highlighted several times. Currently, it can be found in the “Travel Survival Kit” and “Travel Expenses” promotions. It has also ranked at #1 for iPads and #2 for iPhones in the U.S. App Store’s Travel section. Besides Apple, Packing Pro has also been recognized by CNN, WSJ, BBC, The New York Times, Expedia and Budget Travel, and has earned glowing reviews on major tech and app blogs (Gizmodo, Mashable, Macworld, CNET and iPhone Life, among others).
Packing Pro is a mobile travel packing list app that features unlimited, 100% customizable packing lists, an extensive, yet flexible, catalog, handy sample lists, iCloud auto-sync and various list sharing options. A host of special functions include:
* Multi-item selection from catalog for speedy list building
* Multi-item editing for easy list & catalog management
* Collapsible categories with floating headers & running item tallies
* List sorting & filtering by packing status, priority, need to buy, bag and/or person
* Item, weight and value totals & subtotals
* Item images to eliminate any confusion – never again pack the wrong item
* Item & list alerts for user-set reminders
* Email export for file sharing
* Wireless printing
* Fully customized device support for all sizes of iPhone, iPod touch & iPad
* Full multi-lingual support for English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Japanese & Chinese
Besides the core features listed above (which are also present in the basic Packing ( TO DO!) app), Packing Pro also gives its users the following Pro-level features:
* iCloud auto-syncing support
* Expert packing list wizard that can “automagically” create a list
* Email, iTunes, AirDrop, Dropbox & Box file sharing, backup & out-of-app editing support
* Customized design (themes, layout, fonts, colors, textures)
* Double-sized Master Catalog with over 800 items and to-do tasks
* Twice as many sample lists
* Smart Search (lists & catalog)
Packing Pro version 12.4 is a fun update that adds emojis to your lists and catalog. Check it out today, and have a very, emoji Christmas with Packing Pro.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 20.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Packing Pro 12.4 is just $2.99 USD (or an equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Travel category. The basic Packing (TO DO!) sells for US$ 0.99.QuinnScape
Packing Pro 12.4
Purchase and Download
Video Demos & Reviews
Since its founding in October 2008, QuinnScape has been managed by Quinn Genzel. Quinn is best known for his popular, top-ranking travel packing apps: Packing (+TO DO!) and Packing Pro. Packing Pro has been recognized by Apple, CNN, WSJ, BBC, National Geographic, Budget Travel, Fodor’s, CNET, Macworld and a host of others as one of their top apps for traveling. Other app created by Quinn include a grocery shopping list app (Shopping Pro), nature appreciation apps (iLove Nature and iLove Birds), 3D VR action games (R.I.P and Ghost Buddy) and high-quality puzzles (the aQ’s Pro Slider Puzzle series). Copyright (C) 2008-2017 QuinnScape. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.