[prMac.com] Taipei, Taiwan – QuinnScape has released version 9.0 of Packing Pro, its popular travel app for the iPhone, iPad & iPod touch. This update adds a host of family-friendly features to this 4-year-old app, as well as individual bag weight totaling to help avoid excess baggage fees.
In addition to providing a convenient way of creating & managing travel packing lists, Packing Pro 9.0 adds several new family-friendly features, such as list filtering by both person and bag, filter-related enhancements to its Expert list making tool, new list total breakdowns by person and bag, and an option to email-export a partial, filtered portion of a list to an individual family member. “Packing Pro is perfect for families and all travelers who wish to avoid excess baggage fees,” says Quinn Genzel, the founder and developer of QuinnScape.
Since its launch, Packing Pro has been highlighted on Apple’s App Store several times. Currently, it can be found in the “10 Essentials” promotion. It has also ranked at #1 for iPads and #2 for iPhones in the U.S. App Store’s Travel section. Besides Apple, Packing Pro has also been recognized by CNN, WSJ, BBC, and Budget Travel, and has earned glowing reviews on major tech and app blogs (Gizmodo, Mashable, Macworld, CNET, TUAW and iPhone Life, among others).
Packing Pro is a mobile packing app that features unlimited, 100% customizable packing lists, an extensive, yet flexible, catalog and handy sample lists that can be used as templates. A host of special functions include:
* Multi-item selection from catalog for speedy list building
* Multi-item editing for easy list & catalog management
* Collapsable categories with floating headers & running item tallies
* List sorting & filtering by bag and/or person
* Item, weight and value totals & subtotals
* Email export for print out & file sharing
* Fully customized device support for all sizes of iPhone, iPod touch & iPad
* Full multi-lingual support for English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese & Chinese
Besides the core features listed above (which are also present in the basic Packing (+TO DO!) app), Packing Pro also gives its users the following Pro-level features:
* iCloud auto-syncing support
* Expert packing list wizard that can “automajically” create a list
* iTunes & email file sharing and out-of-app editing support
* Customized design (themes, layout, fonts, colors, textures)
* Double-sized Master Catalog with over 800 items and to-do tasks
* Twice as many sample lists
* Smart Search
Packing Pro’s version 9.0, with its new filtering & totaling capabilities can greatly simplify family traveling as well as help avoid excess baggage fees. Check it out today!
Pricing and Availability:
Packing Pro is a universal app that is available for purchase worldwide on the iPhone & iPad App Store for US$ 2.99, or the equivalent in local currency. The basic Packing (+TO DO!) sells for US$ 0.99.QuinnScape
Packing Pro 9.0
Purchase and Download
Since its founding in October 2008, QuinnScape has been managed by Quinn Genzel. Quinn is best known for his popular, top-ranking travel packing apps: Packing (+TO DO!) and Packing Pro. Packing Pro has been recognized by Apple, CNN, WSJ, BBC, National Geographic, Budget Travel, Fodor’s, CNET, Macworld and a host of others as one of their top apps for traveling. Other app created by Quinn include a grocery shopping list app (Shopping Pro), nature appreciation apps (iLove Nature and iLove Birds), 3D VR action games (R.I.P and Ghost Buddy) and high-quality puzzles (the aQ’s Pro Slider Puzzle series). Copyright (C) 2008-2013 QuinnScape. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.