[prMac.com] Ostrava, Czech Republic – Craneballs announce the sequel to their hit shooter Overkill. Overkill 2 v.1.0 is an action packed shooter that is all about guns and shooting. Overkill 2 has more than 30 3D weapons that will take your breath away. There are dozens of upgrades that can be put on the guns. There is combat equipment, there are tactical items, there is the tight gameplay, and more.
Without bragging too much Craneballs claim Overkill 2 provides the most brilliant shooting experience currently available on mobiles. Hands down. It’s so easy to control you just know that’s the way shooters on mobiles were meant to be. Controls may be easy, but the gameplay itself is something different. Every mistake has to be paid for. In blood. This unique combination of easy controls and extremely challenging gameplay is what Craneballs believe makes Overkill 2 the beast among shooters.
Craneballs started working on Overkill 2 over a year ago, at the beginning of 2012. With the huge success and popularity of the original Overkill, they knew they had to go all in with the sequel. Better graphics were not gonna cut it. That’s where the idea of 3D weapon models came to play. Once thought, we knew it had to be done. Overkill is all about weapons and they must look truly awesome. And they do!
* New Game Mechanics – Medkits and armor upgrades. Something players of the original have always asked for
* New Grenadier Unit – Shoot the grenades mid air or be ready to pay the price. It’s all about the reflexes
* Fine Tuned Gameplay – At Craneballs we believe this is the most crucial component of every successful game. We tweaked it a lot over the year of development
* Graphics – Atmospheric, dark, amazing, worked to the very last pixel
* Survival Mode has been spiced up with multiplier and revival mechanics
Imagine what would happen if Craneballs added boobs and kittens.
* iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + 4G, iPad (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini and iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 180 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Overkill 2 v.1.0 is free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category.Overkill 2 v.1.0
Download from iTunes
Located in Ostrava, Czech Republic, Craneballs was started by three friends in 2008. We’ve set out to make games with balls. What we lacked in experience we made up with passion. A couple of years and games later, team Craneballs now has about 20 talented members. We are still obsessed with quality that shows in every detail and aspect of the game. When we release a new game, we make damn sure we’ve given it all the attention and love it deserves, because we do what we love. Copyright (C) 2013 Craneballs. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.