[prMac.com] Beaverton, Oregon – A coalition of Xojo third party vendors announces Omegabundle for Xojo 2013, a collection of the very best development tools for developers that build solutions using Xojo, Inc’s Xojo cross platform development tools. Xojo is a multi-platform, object-oriented development tool that enables developers of all backgrounds to create cross platform applications for OS X, Windows and Linux (in addition to web and soon, mobile solutions). The bundle represents over 90% savings, with a tool value of $4908 costing only $399.
Omegabundle is the end all special bundle of tools released for a specific industry or target vertical market. Conceived and managed by software publisher Mirye Software but supported in cooperation with best solutions providers. The 2013 release for Xojo development includes the following:
* App Wrapper. Much more than a GUI front end to Codesign and ProductBuild, it features high quality icon generation, visual Sandbox Entitlements, Help Validator & insertion, Zip compression and more – all the requirements for deploying applications on the Mac App Store ($99 value!)
* Arbed – The Advanced RB Editor. Arbed lets you inspect, compare and edit projects. It can synchronize code you want to share between multiple projects, show your changes between saved project versions, convert your strings into localizable constants, perform complex search and replace operations by scripting them, and much more ($195 value!)
* Elastic Window for Xojo. Using Elastic Window, developers can design windows with a particular look in mind and ensure it will maintain a uniform look no matter what size the user makes the window. The new release supports Xojo and also includes complete source code ($150 value!)
* Franklin 3D Professional for Xojo. Franklin 3D is the only multi-platform cross-platform 3D engine for building games, simulations and 3D applications using your favorite RAD tool on Windows and Mac OS X. Customers receive 12 months of updates, including the forthcoming version 1.8 ($299 value!)
* J Leroy Controls Bundle. All seven of Jeremie Leroy’s best selling controls for Xojo applications including: Ribbon Control, Property Listbox, Toolbar, ColorWheel, Scroll & Zoom Canvas, BBCode Label and Status Bar ($155 value!)
* MBS Xojo SQL Plugin. Adds new database support for DB2, Sybase, Informix, Interbase, Enterprise MySQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server; offers additional features not available through the database support in Xojo ($149 value!)
* MBS SQLite Extension. Yes, Xojo database support includes SQLite, but with this plugin you can use Regular Expressions, more BLOB operations and many more mathematical functions ($149 value!)
* Retina Display Kit. Support high resolution Retina based solutions for your Mac OS X applications; and it even works with your other platforms too; Source code included! ($99 value!)
* Shade 10 Standard. Select Mac OS X or Windows version for this professional 3D modeling, rendering and animation software; build 3D models you can use in Franklin 3D. Fully upgradable to the latest version of Shade ($249 value!)
* Valerian Icon Set. IconPeople Valerian Icon Set Professional Edition provides you with a complete matching set of icons for your applications. Valerian is a beautiful, cost effective and versatile set of 80 icons for your development projects ($179 value)
* Valentina Reports for Xojo. Build advanced business reporting in your Xojo apps on Linux, MacOS X and Windows, with powerful group functions, grids, barcodes, charts, graphs, images, embedded web pages and more; export reports as text, html and PDFs; Valentina Reports is the most comprehensive reporting solution for Xojo applications; Includes 12 months of updates ($399.99 value!)
* Valentina Server (Unlimited Connections). Blazingly fast enterprise reports server for MySQL (including MariaDZB), PostgreSQL, SQLite and Valentina DB serves reports as web pages, images or PDFs; also incorporates an unlimited connection database server based on Valentina DB; build your business around your choice of Linux, Mac OS X or Windows. Free iOS admin tools available! Includes 12 months of updates ($1500 value!)
* Valentina Studio Pro – 5 Licenses. The professional tool for database administration and report building for MySQL (including MariaDB), PostgreSQL, SQLite and Valentina DB. You get five licenses (select from Mac OS X, Windows, Linux) you can keep and use for yourself, or to give to your customers; includes 12 months of updates ($995 value!)
* xDev Magazine. The only development magazine devoted exclusively to Xojo and Real Studio development. This package includes all previously published issues plus a one-year PDF subscription ($299 value!)
Omegabundle for Xojo 2013 includes products from every major add-on and component developer for the Xojo platform, including magazine publisher DesignWrite, Franklin 3D, Mirye Software, Icon People, J Leroy Software, Monkeybread Software, Ohanaware, Paradigma Software, Pariahware and Thomas Tempelmann.
Xojo, Inc. was founded with the idea that software development should be accessible to anyone. With traditional tools, creating software applications can be a very complicated process, but using Xojo anyone can learn to create high quality, native apps for the web, OS X, Windows, Linux, and soon, mobile as well. With users all over the world, Xojo apps can be found in every conceivable category – from commercial software applications to use in governments, universities, businesses, and the Fortune 500. Secondary-level and college students in schools all over the world are introduced to programming with Xojo.
Pricing and Availability:
Purchasers of Omegabundle for Xojo 2013 also can get a 10% discount off of MBS Xojo Developer Conference 2013 held in beautiful Koblenz, Germany from September 11-14, 2013. For more information about Omegabundle for Xojo 2013, visit them online.Omegabundle
Announcement in German
Announcement in French
Announcement in Japanese
The Omegabundle is organized by software publisher Mirye Software and Paradigma Software, developer of Valentina Studio, the free database administration tool for MySQL, Postgre, SQLite, and Valentina DB for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.