[prMac.com] Santa Clara, California – Apptute Inc. is pleased to introduce Office Address Books for iOS. The app brings elegance and order to the wealth of information in the company’s address book and presents it in an easy and intuitive way. Enterprise users can access the information directly from their device. No need to store or sync the office contacts in the personal address book, allowing them to have personal and office contacts together on one device and still separate. The app provides search and information to the commonly used objects in the directory like users, groups, conference rooms and personal data. Office Address Books offers a lot of great features:
* Search colleagues by name, place, title or department
* Get email address, phone numbers, manager, direct reports, and photo of your colleagues
* Call and email your colleagues with a single tap
* Traverse across your organization tree
* Search distribution lists and security groups
* Find owners and members of groups
* Search conference room by name, capacity and location
* View details, photo or map of the conference room.
* Upload your photo directly from your device.
* View and edit your personal information stored in Active Directory
* Know when your password is expiring.
* See the groups you belong to
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 7.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Office Address Book 1.2 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Business category.Office Address Book 1.0
Download from iTunes
Apptute Inc. is a Silicon Valley based company dedicated to creating mobile apps for Enterprises. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Apptute Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.