[prMac.com] Tallinn, Estonia – Indie developer, Tanel Teemusk today is proud to announce OddSpotter, his new art puzzle game for iOS devices. OddSpotter takes an educational approach to the traditional Spot the Difference game genre. Test your knowledge of the great works and paintings of our time by inspecting them for subtle abnormalities. After solving each puzzle, the story behind the painting and the artist is revealed.
Gameplay features masterworks by some of the most renowned artists the world has ever known, including Vincent Van Gogh, Claude Monet, Alfred Sisley, Paul Gauguin, Paul Cezanne and more. OddSpotter provides an engaging platform to get a fun, stimulating art history lesson from your mobile device, anywhere, anytime.
Users receive a rating according to the speed in which they solve the puzzle; the higher the rating, the more new puzzles they unlock. A bonus artist can be unlocked by mastering the game.
* 6 impressionist master painters. Artists unlocked by successful gameplay.
* 84 paintings (12 per artist 24 per bonus artist). Only the first painting is available initially. After solving each puzzle the next painting will be unlocked.
* Unique hint system. Ask for an in-game hint if you get stuck on a puzzle.
* iPhone intuitive controls. Zoom in with a pinch to get a closer look of the artwork.
* Apple Game Center integration. Earn Game Center points by winning game badges. Compare your scores with your friends and global players. Compete for higher position on the global Game Center leaderboards.
iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Requires iOS 4.3 or later
Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
Pricing and Availability:
OddSpotter is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in Games, Puzzle as well as Education category.Tanel Teemusk
OddSpotter art appreciation game 1.0.4
Purchase and Download
Screenshots – Zip
App Icon and logo – Zip
Tanel Teemusk is a freelance mobile developer. With a Adobe Flash and advertising industry background he has focused his efforts on mobile development for the past 3 years. Tanel aims to craft quality mobile applications and fun games. With OddSpotter he is making his debut to gaming industry. In the past years Tanel has released series of iPhone, iPad and Android apps for Estonian and global market. He is also active in Estonian startup scene. Copyright (C) 2013 Tanel Teemusk. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.