[prMac.com] Seoul, Korea, Republic Of – EXLUNCH Co. Ltd. today is pleased to announce Numberkiz 1.0.4: Math Interactive Whiteboard for Elementary School Teachers, an update to its free, interactive, multimedia, math teaching app. Designed especially for teachers, the app’s built-in and optional templates allow instructors to record and save highly effective, personalized math lessons, which can be played back in class or posted online. As they speak, teachers can move, scale, rotate, stretch, hide, duplicate, lock, copy, color, and clip templates, while they draw, write, or add typed text and numbers.
* Record and replay voice, handwriting, templates, drawings, and movement
* Templates for Circles and Regular Polygons
* Drag one or more vertices of a Regular Polygon to create an Irregular Polygon
* Clip templates to form multiple polygons
* Protractor and Ruler tools (optional)
* Cuisinaire Number Rods (optional)
* Fraction Circles, Rectangles, and Towers (optional)
* Color Blocks, Tangrams, Pentominos, and Pattern Blocks (optional)
* Various Backgrounds
* Graph Papers
* Add alphanumeric text to any page
* Add photos from the iPad camera or Photo Albums
* Animate images by dragging them around while recording
* Pause and resume recording anytime
* Create multiple whiteboard pages
* Undo and redo actions
* Choose from 12 different ink colors
* Create a free account on numberkiz.com and choose who can view your lessons
* Share lessons via email, Facebook, and Twitter
* Embed lessons on a blog or website
* Numberkiz Pro version offers unlimited free updates
An integrated math TV studio, Numberkiz has all the capabilities to demonstrate clearly and effectively a wide variety of math concepts and operations. Teachers can easily draw lines, angles, or shapes with the pen tool, which may also be used for writing text or numbers, or highlighting. Objects/templates are also available, which provide ready-made mathematical models and figures. This multimedia math lab with full recording and animation lets teachers create dynamic lectures in a natural way.
The free version of the app includes full record/save and animation capabilities, picture import, the pen tool (12 colors, 8 thicknesses), and the following objects/templates: a complete set of 8 colored Tangrams; Lines; and Triangles. Users may add the following, optional templates via an in-app purchase: Polygons, Pattern Blocks, Cuisinaire Number Rods, Pentominos, Color Blocks, Fraction Rectangles, Fraction Circles, Fraction Towers, Ruler, and Protractor.
Teachers can make any number of video math lessons that are personalized for their students. Once recorded, lectures can help students with homework, tutor students unable to be in class, and serve as an online library that can be accessed anytime from school or home. Teachers are invited to showcase their videos on the EXLUNCH website.
“Numberkiz is the world’s best math teaching tool for Elementary school,” stated Eun Chul Jeon of EXLUNCH. “For a limited time, our Launch Package containing every object template is available at a special introductory price.”
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 33.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Numberkiz 1.0.4: Math Interactive Whiteboard for Elementary School Teachers is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category. An optional Launch Package is available for a limited time as an in-app purchase for $1.99 (USD), including: Polygons, Pattern Blocks, Cuisinaire Number Rods, Pentominos, Color Blocks, Fraction Rectangles, Fraction Circles, Fraction Towers, Ruler, and Protractor. Numberkiz Pro 1.0.4 with unlimited free updates is available for $9.99.Numberkiz 1.0.4
Download from iTunes
Based in Seoul, South Korea, EXLUNCH Co., Ltd was founded by Eun Chul Jeon in 2012. The company specializes in educational apps and sports apps for iOS. Copyright (C) 2013 EXLUNCH. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
###James Lim for Indie Developer Eun Chul Jeon
Korea, Republic Of