[prMac.com] Brooklyn, New York – Despite the growing popularity of emoji – and emoji apps – there hasn’t been any innovation in them. Now, unlike every other emoji app out there, Emoji My Face lets users create totally unique and personalized emoji that no one else will have.
* Users can access both front and back cameras to shoot themselves, or a beloved pet, child, or anything else that they want to “emojify”. (We trust that they’ll try and keep it clean…) Or load an existing picture from their photo library.
* Users can resize, rotate, and position the photo using the pinch, multi-touch gesture
* Then choose a cool or cute shape and a color that communicates their emotion best.
* Exposure can be adjusted, if needed, with a simple slider.
* Emoji can then be saved into a custom category, and favorited it for quick access the next time it is needed.
* Emoji can be selected and shared directly in a text message, an email, or a Facebook status. Or anywhere else that allows pasting of a graphic.
* Additional awesome emoji shapes can be unlocked for just 99, with more coming soon.
To experience the fun, download Emoji My Face free. Available worldwide in the App Store, for iPhone and iPod touch.
* iOS 5.1 or later
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad 1/2/3
* 8.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Emoji My Face 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.Emoji My Face
Download from iTunes
Steve Ingkavet is an NYC-based Creative Director in Advertising and Integrated Marketing, who has now added Indie App Developer to his resume. Copyright (C) 2012 Steve Ingkavet. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.