[prMac.com] Munich, Germany – Sirnic is proud to announce that they have made NoteCeption available for free today. NoteCeption is a special note app that combines the organizing possibilities of a computer file system with the utility of Excel. The app not only allows anyone to organize notes like files on the computer, but can also calculate various useful values within the notes. A shopping list which calculates the total price of all items, a school tracker that always shows the current average grade and a ToDo list which sorts the tasks after their priority are only some examples what NoteCeption has to offer.
NoteCeption can either use default calculation like summation, average, maximum or minimum or user defined ones, like the calculation of a product’s profit with the given values of “Costs,” “Price” and “Sold Units.” Aside of the main features NoteCeption also have various syncing, sharing , import/ export possibilities and many other useful tools.
* Automatic calculation within notes
* Custom calculation
* Many sorting options
* 24 icons + 9 colors to label your notes
* Smart search also searches for estimated values
* Weight values in a calculation, for example, 60 % or 3 x
* iCloud synchronization
* Share single notes on DropBox so friends can work on them
* Today widget
* Export your notes as a XML file
* Export your notes as a text list
* Import via DropBox, XML or URL
* English, German and Russian
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6/6 Plus
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 7.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
NoteCeption 1.51 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.Sirnic
Download from iTunes
Press Kit (zip)
Sirnic is a one man company based near Munich, Germany. Sirnic’s goal is to create unique, high-quality app and games. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Sirnic. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.