[prMac.com] Kolkata, India – iLifeTouch is pleased to announce the release of Notable 1.0 for Mac OS X. Notable is a simple tool that lets you take notes on a clean and clutter less interface. It will give you a pleasurable, light weight note-taking experience. Write down your thoughts and store your ideas inside Notable efficiently. Format your note with your favorite fonts and give them different colors.
Highlight important text by changing its background color and make your note visibly more stunning. Drop images inside the note area and make your thoughts more vivid. The best part about Notable is that you won’t have to save your notes. It automatically saves all your notes if any changes are made.
* Easy to add notes with a single click
* Automatically save your notes.
* Hide list of notes for a distraction free writing.
* Choose your favorite fonts and format your notes the way you want.
* Change text and background color.
* Turn on Night Mode for better visibility.
* Share your notes via email.
* Export notes and save them as pdf.
* Use bullets to highlight important points.
* Easily search for a particular note using the built-in search engine.
The best way to learn Notable is to try it. Download Notable today and organize your notes in an easy manner.
* OS X 10.10 or later
* 64-bit processor
* 3.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Notable 1.0 is just $1.99 USD (or an equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Productivity category.iLifeTouch
Purchase and Download from Mac App Store
iLifeTouch treats all their apps as if they belonged to the end users. Not only do they hope for feedback, they actively encourage users to tell them what they want and to inform them if they are missing something they would love to see built into their apps. They are eagerly awaiting your input and they are here to make your lives easier using their apps. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 iLifeTouch. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.