[prMac.com] New Delhi, India – mBillionth Award is recognizing and honoring innovators and innovations happening in the world of Mobile & Telecom across South Asian countries. The platform acknowledges the best identified practices working in the space of mobile & telecom for their developments and services across South Asia annually.
We invite all stakeholders, including Mobile Developers, VAS providers, Telcoplayers, Application Developers to nominate your developmental project related in range of sectors such as Health, Education, Tourism, Entertainment, News & Journalism, Business & Commerce for mBillionth Award 2013.
The quality of entries already received across all the categories are some of the highest to date and shortlisted entries will be posted online this month ahead of the awards ceremony.
It is a well known fact that mobile phones are more affordable than computers, require less infrastructure, do not require the user to have much technological knowledge or even to be able to read and write, and are easy to carry from place to place.
In the view of above scenario there are hundreds of mobile based technologies coming every day and there is no platform where such applications, gadgets, service delivery can get recognized. Realizing the need of creating a benchmark in best innovations of mobile applications, service delivery and mobile instrument, mBillionth Award has made leapfrog in recognizing and promoting mobile technologies for efficient governance, rural development and betterment of masses.
Currently, there is a huge lack of efforts similar to this; even though mobile & telecom market is already considered to be a mature market but the desired beneficial impact has not been leveraged out of this in enabling larger mass based services with meaningful deliverable. With initiatives like the Mobile Congress, which happens as a part of mBillionth Award South Asia Gala, this model is providing multiple windows of solutions under one roof with synergetic efforts, ideas, and approaches: Award & Congress with purpose.
Nomination for mBillionth Award 2013 has been open from 18th March 2013 and will continue till 25th April 2013. Nomination forms will be available ONLINE only. There is no offline mode available for submitting your application.
Note – Submission forms must be filled out entirely. Judging will be scored on:
* Content & Services – Quantify the quality of content and services delivery, relevance of content and its utility value
* Impact & Sustainability – The social impact & the commercial viability of the application/product
* Functionality/Navigation – User friendliness & interactive nature of the application & its features
* Interface & Visual Design – Usability as well as the Design of applications and devices having larger user preference, aesthetic value with multimedia
* USP & Strategic Value – Uniqueness of the idea & the easiness of Strategy replication
* Execution & Implementation – Procedures of carrying out & executing the innovation, idea according to the Market demand
* Accessibility – Cost effectiveness matching social and economic capital of different user groups with diverse needs in different income brackets
* Overall Experience – The user base & overall use Experience with the application/content
[All Submissions for products/services MUST be on-ground. No ideas/Business plans are eligible in the mBillionth Award system.]
To know more about mBillionth Awards 2013, Please visit: m-Billionth South Asia Secretariat, House No# 44, 3rd Floor, Kalu Sarai, Near Naraina IIT Academy, New Delhi-110017 T:- 91-11-26532786/87, 91-11-46080646 Email- firstname.lastname@example.orgBillionth Award South Asia
More info on Nomination
Digital Empowerment Foundation, a Delhi based not-for-profit organization was registered on December 2002, under the “Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860 and 8243; to find solutions to bridge the digital divide. With no political affiliations, it was founded by Osama Manzar to uplift the downtrodden and to create economic and commercial viability using Information Communication and Technology as means.It was actively started in the year 2003 after the founder director left his software company to seriously pursue the aims and objectives of Digital Empowerment Foundation.