[prMac.com] Cape Coral, Florida – No Macworld Expo? No Worries, there’s the i.Business Expo! Trade Shows are where all the business is still made! Face to Face communication and Key Leads are crucial for our business. The i.Business Expo is designed for business professionals from all vertical markets to come out and see the latest business solutions for those using the iPad, iPhone, or Mac in their business environment. New shows announced for 2016! One time Fee of $6,500 for any of the 3 shows – Limited Time Offer.
Interested in exhibiting at i.Business Expo? The i.Business Expo is designed for business professionals from all vertical markets to come out and see the latest business solutions for those using the iPad, iPhone, or Mac in their business environment. Our shows are co-located within the show floors of North America’s largest Small Business Expos & IT Conferences. We will have manufacturers and developers from all over the world showcasing their Apple business solutions. We are the only event company that focuses on Apple B2B/Enterprise solutions for our vendors. We cater to the business end-users in all vertical markets. The i.Business Expo has built the tools to help you market your products and solutions to the audience you need.
We have a special preferred priced package if you sign up today for any 3 x i.Business Expo shows in 2016 and you get the following items:
* 10×10 Draped Booth with Carpet, Table, Chairs, Lead Generation System, Electrical & Logo on Website
* One time Fee of $6,500.000 for all 3 Shows
The i.Business Expo shows will be at the following locations in 2016:
* March 24, 2016, Philadelphia, PA – Located at the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center
* April 21, 2016, Chicago, IL – Located at the UIC Forum
* May 19, 2016, Dallas, TX – Located at the Dallas Convention Center
* June 9, 2016, New York, NY – Located at the Jacob Javits Convention Center
* June 23, 2016, Minneapolis, MN – Located at the Minneapolis Convention Center
* August 11, 2016, Seattle, WA – Located at the Seattle Convention Center
* August 25, 2016, San Diego, CA- Located at the San Diego Convention Center
* October 20, 2016, Phoenix, AR – Located at the Phoenix Convention Center
GROW YOUR BUSINESS
Network with 10,000 executives and attend over 50 SEMINARS all designed to build your business. Walk the show’s 400 EXHIBITS, identify the latest products & services to meet your competitive challenges, learn from the nation’s driving business leaders and energize your entrepreneurial spirit.i.Business Expo
Who Attends our Shows?
About our Shows
The i.Business Expo is a national convention road tour for the Apple-based business community. We also attract switchers that are looking to switch from Windows to Mac for their business needs. The expo is a half day full of keynote speakers, seminars, round table discussions and an Exhibitor Technology Fair with vendors from the industry showcasing their latest business solutions for the Mac, iPhone and iPad. Copyright (C) 2016 Loop USA Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.