[prMac.com] Cupertino, California – Just in time for kickoff at the World Cup 2014, bettors ready to who are fed up with the limitations of ordinary sports betting apps can now download the unique new no-cost app “Online Betting” from Bola Webinformation GmbH, and take their hobby or profession to a whole new level.
Available for both Android and iOS devices, “Online Betting” provides bettors of all experience levels – from those who are new to the practice, to those who have been betting for decades – with a full platform of tools to help them bet their way to success on matches at the World Cup 2014, and elsewhere across the UK and around the world.
Designed with a clear, intuitive interface that displays all relevant data yet without cluttering the screen, “Online Betting” offers a number of special features, including:
* Access to live scores and real-time football table updates to see how current bets are performing, and identify profitable new betting opportunities the moment they arise
* Professionally-crafted reviews of upcoming sports events, including World Cup 2014, major European football competitions (e.g. UEFA Champions League), WTA and ATP tennis action, cricket, rugby and more.
* Guides to the best odds for various events, along with statistical, historical and team data to help bettors make informed predictions.
* Sports betting promotions that ensure bettors won’t miss out on top value for their wagers, such as a no-cost bet opportunity, a money back special insurance offer, and more.
* Valuable betting tips and advice, which is perfect for improving knowledge of online sports betting.
“Online gaming success and enjoyment is all about having access to the right information at the right time,” commented Florian Koerner of Bola Webinformation GmbH. “And that’s why we created this incredible new app. It not only enhances the online betting experience, but keeps bettors updated on all of the latest happening in the world of sport. And best of all, it’s detailed information and insight they can access anytime, anywhere from the convenience of their mobile device.”
Added Mr. Koerner: “We are especially pleased to offer our app in three distinct versions to support bettors in the UK, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Spain and throughout Latin America. We hope that they will find the app valuable, fun and of course, profitable!”
Dedicated English, German and Spanish versions of “Online Betting,” the unique new no-cost online sports betting app, are available now from the App Store and Google Play.Download from iTunes (English version)
Download from Google Play (English version)
Download from iTunes (Spanish version)
Download from Google Play (Spanish version)
Download from iTunes (German version)
Download from Google Play (German version)
Established in 2008, Bola Webinformation GmbH is a team of fun online marketing specialists from Vienna who are passionate about creating solutions that provide long-term value for its customers, partners and users around the world. The company specialises in all aspects of online marketing (including SEO, SEM, content marketing, email marketing, affiliate marketing, social media marketing and more), and crafting solutions for the sports betting and game marketplaces. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Bola Webinformation GmbH. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.