[prMac.com] Westmeath, Ireland – Njoyo Ltd, a quick rising star in the industry of enjoyable and innovative games, has released their newest kids learning app. Golden Goblins Pro helps promote children of all ages hand-eye coordination skills through interactive gaming education. Golden Goblins Pro is now available in response to the wildly popular Mermaids from Atlantis app learning tool.
Designed for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, Golden Goblins Pro captures the user’s attention immediately with its whimsical music and enchanting graphics. This game app offers visually stimulating entertainment that remains strategically straightforward and interesting for players of all ages. The premise of the app is to help the flying Golden Goblins collect their coins as they travel through the Golden Goblin cave avoiding and firing at the flying rodents and creatures that lurk within the cave.
“With the launch of the Golden Goblins Pro, Njoyo Ltd has an opportunity to make a significant contribution to kids learning and interest in apps that promote coordination and visual spatial skills. Njoyo Ltd is rapidly capturing our hearts as they continue to publish exciting new games. They are well on their way to becoming a top app developer since becoming incorporated in 2013.”
Golden Goblins Pro features:
* Speed progression: To help improve concentration and dexterity
* Coin collecting: Provides goal resolution skills and valued achievement by unlocking characters
* Quick visual graphics: Promotes cautiousness and concentration
* Character identification: Enables player to eliminate creatures depending on their speed and provides opportunity for numbers-reasoning
* Necessity to utilize path-finding: Creates interest, challenges learning and improves spatial perception skills
* Unlock new characters: Addresses advancement and rewards player
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* Optimized for iPhone 5
* 12.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Golden Goblins Pro 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.Golden Goblins Pro 1.0
Purchase and Download
Njoyo Ltd is an ingeniously talented developer who is dedicated to providing kids with learning applications featuring intriguing, fascinating and imaginative journeys while they learn. Njoyo’s success has been recognized for their creativity and excellence and have 10 years of industry experience. One of the most exciting iOS application development companies on the market rapidly achieving a palpable presence. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Njoyo Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.