[prMac.com] Huntington Beach, California – Huntington Beach, California – Whether using the iPhone or iPod touch for serious photography or serious fun, the olloclip(R) lens system has a new photo and video app designed to enhance the award-winning olloclip 3-in-1 lens system for the iPhone 5/4S/4 and iPod touch 4th and 5th generation. The free photo and video App is now available for download in the iTunes App Store.
The olloclip(TM) App offers a suite of editing tools that are unique in mobile photography. The new App allows users to easily adjust fisheye, wide-angle and macro photos captured with the quick-connect olloclip 3-in-1 lens system. Offering a variety of new instruments to take images and videos further than ever before, the olloclip App deftly expands the olloclip lens creative experience.
The olloclip app includes separate modes and editing tools, each with specialized features to build on the advantages already enjoyed with the olloclip lens system:
* The Loupe tool captures extreme close-ups in Macro mode. Zoom in an additional 2X, 2.5X or 3X to help adjust the focus on the macro image.
* The Mesh Editing tool adjusts the curvature in photos already captured to achieve an appealing result.
* The Reticles tool allows for adjusting the focus and the exposure independently or together for shots about to be captured. Simply tap the icon to lock the two on any point in the viewfinder screen.
* Video Mode – capture video while using the reticles.
* Macro Mode – zoom in with 10x magnification – magnify the image to make sure that the focus is perfect.
“The olloclip(TM) App was designed as a unique photographic tool,” said Patrick O’Neill, CEO and founder of olloclip. “The new features and modes elegantly build on your olloclip(R) lens experience.”
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* 4.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
olloclip 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.olloclip
Download for iTunes
Located in Huntington Beach, California, originally launched through Kickstarter.com in May 2011, the olloclip successfully funded within two-weeks of its original campaign date and finished in the top-40 funded projects at that time. The olloclip brand is synonymous with creativity in your pocket – olloclip products give amateur and professional photographers alike the ability to use the iPhone to capture what was previously impossible, easily, spontaneously, artistically and quickly. One’s iPhone becomes a window to the world. With olloclip, iPhone photography has entered a whole new realm of possibility. For more information about olloclip, visit website. olloclip is a registered trademark. (C) 2013 olloclip. All rights reserved. Featured photography and the content within are the property of respective owners. olloclip Registered Community Design Numbers 001312359-0001, 001312359-0002, 001312359-0003, 001312359-0004. U.S. Patent No. 8,279,544. U.S. and foreign patents pending. Made in USA. iPhone 4/4S and iPod are trademarks of Apple Inc.