[prMac.com] Brooklyn, New York – Game developer Michael Guiliano of Mikey Ace Studios presents “Luge & Boo Tag Team 1.0,” a new wrestling puzzle game now available for free on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices, and coming to Google Play in early 2018.
The mobile game app features YouTuber Lauren Luge (LugeyPS3), who has more than 500,000 subscribers, together with her dog Boo. In her popular YouTube channel, Luge offers high-energy commentary on wrestling, gaming, and pop culture topics.
The Luge & Boo Tag Team app invites players to draw lines and shapes to help tag team partners Luge & Boo roll, drop, and jump around wrestling-themed obstacles to find each other and “make the tag.” Using physics and creativity, players make Luge & Boo defy gravity to conquer 100 challenging levels of gameplay.
“We’re excited to share this new game with wrestling fans and mobile gamers everywhere,” said Guiliano, a game developer based in Brooklyn, New York. “Every level introduces new challenges. We hope people will be creative and have a lot of fun with it.”
* Touch-based gameplay lets players draw lines and shapes to maneuver characters around the screen
* 100 unique levels feature wrestling-themed obstacles (rings, chairs, ladders, belts, and more) and physics-based challenges
* Hints are available for every level
* Share screenshots via text, Twitter, and more
* Free to download and free to play
* Rated ages 4
* LugeMania Stickers features Luge in dozens of animated cartoon stickers, available exclusively for iMessage in iOS.
* LugeMania Button, a fast-paced button-pushing game, is available for iOS and Android devices and includes original music along with Luge saying her catchphrase, “Jabroni.”
* iPhone, iPad, or iPad Touch
* iOS version 8.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 86.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Luge & Boo Tag Team 1.0 is free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. The app is coming to Google Play (Android) in early 2018.Mikey Ace Studios
Luge & Boo Tag Team 1.0
Download from iTunes
Independent developer, artist, and producer Mikey Ace (Michael Guiliano) creates original digital entertainment for an audience of millions. He develops mobile game apps using the Unity 3D cross-platform game engine. He also writes and produces animations, songs, music videos, parodies, remixes, vlogs, and live-action short films from his Brooklyn studio. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2018 Michael Guiliano. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.