[prMac.com] Mumbai, India – Internet Design Zone, an iOS app development company, today is thrilled to announce the release and immediate availability of Spelling For Kids 1.0, their fun new spelling game for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. Using this app, kids (ages 6-12) can test and master their pronunciation and spelling skills for 2000 words. Parents looking for spelling apps for their kids can download this app without blinking an eye.
For over 2000 words, kids must choose the correct spelling from the three options on screen after hearing the word being spoken by the voiceover. In this way, kids will learn the correct pronunciation and correct spelling of a word together. After a kid is through with this app, his/her spelling abilities and vocabulary would have grown by leaps and bounds.
The game has a colorful jungle theme with a funny Gorilla dancing to every correct answer and falling down for every incorrect answer. There are ten levels with 200 new words in each level. In every level, at least 15 out of 20 words must be answered correctly to clear the level. New words appear every time a level is played.
Why will parents love this spelling game app?
* Kids will learn correct spellings and pronunciation of 2000 commonly used words
* It will help kids to increase their vocabulary
* Each and every word is spelled and pronounced aloud
Parents will be surprised that their kids will be very soon well versed with difficult spellings.
Why will kids love the game?
* Because of the funny Gorilla
* Learning will be a fun activity
* The app is free to download and try out
* The first level and 200 words are free for all. For the remaining 1800 words and 9 levels, one has to make a single in-app purchase
* Just right for kids of age group 6-12 years
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 151 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Spelling For Kids 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. The first level and 200 words are free for all. For the remaining 1800 words and 9 levels, one has to make a single in-app purchase.Spelling For Kids 1.0
Download from iTunes
YouTube Video (Demo)
Founded in 2004 in Mumbai, India, Internet Design Zone has been developing websites and mobile applications. It has developed more than 90 iPhone/iPod touch and iPad apps. The company is currently developing educational apps for kids on the iOS platform. Copyright (C) 2004-2013 Internet Design Zone. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.