[prMac.com] Seaford, Delaware – Mom At Last, LLC is proud to introduce The Adoption App 1.0 for iOS. The Adoption App is an International Adoption and Domestic Adoption iPhone Mobile App that gives you Checklists, Tasks & Documents to help you navigate the Adoption Process.
The Adoption App was created by Sharon Simons, an Adoptive Mom who, after successfully navigating the rigors and challenges of the adoption process, decided to craft an app to make the adoption process much easier for others.
“I personally had a long journey becoming a Mom” says developer Sharon Simons, which she continues “Along the way I have met many wonderful women with the same goal… to someday become a Mom. I started Mom at Last, a Community of Moms who have persevered over the many obstacles and tragedies put in our path while on the journey towards becoming a Mom, to capture and document our journeys as well as share information concerning the journey through motherhood.”
“Throughout my journey, I also persevered over the many obstacles put in my path, including miscarriage, infertility, and three failed IVF’s. I finally became a Mom at Last after adopting my two Twin Boys from Russia through the use of International Adoption. The Adoption Process was confusing & difficult, so on top of creating the Mom at Last Community, I crafted an iPhone5 mobile app to help others navigate through the Adoption Process. The AdoptionApp is an International and Domestic Adoption iPhone5 Mobile App that gives you checklists, tasks & documents to you keep you on the right path towards Adoption.”
This comprehensive, yet easy to use iPad/iPhone application, is a practical working guide – a step-by-step roadmap – to lead you through the many steps & tasks that need to be complete before your Domestic or International Adoption can be approved.
The Adoption App:
* Offers detailed information & documentation on the Home Study Process for both Domestic and International Adoption
* Helps organize the process with detailed checklists of tasks and documentation that needs to be completed
* Documentation for Domestic and International Adoptions that you are able to email to yourself through the app, download it to your computer, print, & fill out each document
* Identifies and offer quick access to a myriad of adoption resources.
* Contains a calendar that syncs with your existing calendar to keep you on time for all of your adoption related meetings & appointments * Links to articles & success stories on adoption, motherhood & more
* A Share your Story with us feature which allows you to participate in the Mom at Last Community Website
* And much more.
In 2012 alone, Americans adopted 11,059 children through the use of International Adoptions. Domestic Adoptions totaled in the hundreds of thousands, and these numbers are growing every day.
* iOS 4.0 or later
* iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
* 0.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
The Adoption App 1.0 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category.Mom At Last, LLC
Purchase and Download
Located in Seaford, Delaware, Mom At Last, LLC was founded by Sharon Simons, an Adoptive Mom who, after successfully navigating the rigors and challenges of the adoption process, decided to craft an app to make the adoption process much easier for others. Copyright (C) 2012 Mom At Last, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Founder and Creator