[prMac.com] Campbell, California – Winprogger LLC today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Nest Egg – Inventory 4.1.22, an important update to their easy-to-use, yet comprehensive inventory app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices. Nest Egg allows users to quickly scan an item’s UPC code, offering instant lookup and entry of the item’s information. Additional information can then be entered and saved by the user, offering a complete record of all items in any household or business inventory.
Unlike most inventory apps, which require an extended learning curve and tedious entry of items by hand, Nest Egg – Inventory is easy to learn and item entry takes only seconds. In addition to tracking personal items or inventoried stock, Nest Egg offers access to online pricing and special offers via connections to online marketplaces, including Amazon and eBay, making it easy to evaluate the current value of personal belongings or business inventory.
In addition to efficient entry of items via UPC Codes, Nest Egg offers the ability to enter additional information, such as an item’s purchase price, purchase date, place of purchase, warranty period, replacement cost, and more; making it perfect for tracking warranty and insurance information, to be produced at a moment’s notice.
“Inventory tracking, be it for business assets or personal, has always been a tedious manual process, eating up too many man-hours when entering all of the information by hand,” says Winprogger founder Satya Das. “But with Nest Egg, users can simply scan a UPC or EAN, taking just a second to automatically enter a good amount of the information.”
* Easy item entry via barcode scanning, autofill of product information, and batch editing
* Tracking of serial number, warranty information, and contact information of manufacturer and seller
* User alerts for product and warranty expirations, and return date expirations
* Offers online price checks, including links to merchant websites for easy repurchasing
* HD photos of receipts, purchase orders, and product packaging. Perfect for returns and insurance claims
* User-customizable categories and subcategories
* Location tracking
* Track lending and borrowing information, with handy reminders
* Backup and restore via iTunes
* CSV/HTML export capabilities. Shareable via email or printing via AirPrint
* Reports include item count, purchase price, replacement cost, and online price by category and location
* Manufacturer and merchant information available at the touch of a button
* With a single tap, users can contact manufacturers and merchants by phone, email, or a visit to their website
* Universal app displays properly on any iOS device
Lending out or borrowing items such as DVDs, tools, and other items and equipment can be frustrating, fraying both personal and business relationships. Nest Egg offers the ability to track who an item was loaned to, and when it was loaned. Users can easily enter the name and contact information of a lender or borrower, making it easy to tell at a glance who currently has an item, and even set a reminder for when an item is due to be returned.
Nest Egg also provides complete item and inventory tracking for international users, and is available in 13 languages including: English, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Swedish.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 23.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Nest Egg – Inventory 4.1.22 is only $4.99 USD (or an equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category. A free “Lite” version of Nest Egg is also available. Review copies are available upon request.Winprogger
Nest Egg – Inventory 4.1.22
Download Nest Egg – Inventory Lite
Based in Campbell, California, Winprogger LLC was co-founded by Satya Das. Mr. Das is a technologist and architect with over a decade of experience in systems programming, computer security, and cryptography. His current interests include innovation engineering, embedded devices, mobile applications, and scalable cloud services. The company’s app, Nest Egg, was originally conceived out of an unmet need for quickly entering information about purchases at home by scanning barcodes and tracking price, warranty, returns, and expiry. Nest Egg is now used at homes and businesses around the world. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Winprogger LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.