[prMac.com] Athens, Greece – Independent developer, Zois Avgerinos today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of neatCalc 5.1, an update to his powerful calculator suite developed for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. Featuring 6 different modes of operation, neatCalc is a powerful calculator suite using a math parser for home, school and office use.
Easy, self explanatory views allow you to perform various calculations from simple algebra to function plotting. A complete math suite at your hands! neatCalc offers more than 30 trigonometric functions appearing in a popover view for easy choice. Simply type your formula and click “=” to evaluate it. Touch the MODE button to choose from four new modes to perform advanced calculations.
* Main View: memory, power, square root, logarithmic, factorial and other functions like floor(), ceil() and random()
* Programmer View: make conversions from/to DEC,BIN,HEX,OCT systems and many more masking operations
* Statistics View: calculate median, stddev, etc, as well as to create random numbers
* IP Subnet View: calculate subnets from a giving IP address
* Plotter View: type your function and it automatically gets plotted
* When changing orientation, a new view appears performing matrix calculations such as detA, invA, AxB
neatCalc includes 6 different modes of operation. Main View: memory, scientific and trigonometric functions. Programmer View: make conversions from/to DEC,BIN,HEX,OCT systems. Statistics View: for statistics calculations. IP Subnet View: for subnet calculation. Plotter View: function grapher. Matrix view: for matrix calculations.
What’s New in Version 5.1
* More functionalities
* iPhone5 layout issues
* Bug fixes
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.1 or later
* Optimized for iPhone 5
* 4.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
neatCalc 5.1 is free and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities Category.neatCalc 5.1
Download from iTunes
Located in Athens, Greece, Zois Avgerinos is an independent developer whose focus is on the iPhone and iPad platforms. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2013 Zois Avgerinos. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
LinkedIn Profile: View