[prMac.com] Kyiv, Ukraine – Independent developer, Erziman Asaliyev is today proud to announce the release of Nano Sales Manager 2.2, an important update to his flexible and comprehensive sales management application for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices. This useful app walks sales personnel through the process of selling products and services; from the first meeting with a prospect to the close of the deal, creating a permanent customer.
Nano Sales Manager demonstrates the efficiency of the sales funnel by helping to automate the process of selling products and services. The app offers all the necessary tools to guide a salesperson through the initial part of a sales cycle, when a new client is interested in purchasing an offered product or service, creation of a sales order, customization of the order, accepting payment, and delivering the product or service, thereby closing the sales order.
“The sales funnel is a diagram in the form of an inverted pyramid, each level of the pyramid is the percentage of the clients remaining at each stage of the sales process,” says the app’s developer Erziman Asaliyev. “The top level of the pyramid shows the number of clients at the initial ‘contact’ stage of the process, while the bottom level illustrates the percentage of the clients who have purchased your products and passed all stages. Thus, the sales funnel visually demonstrates the stages where you lose the clients. Nano Sales Manager helps users to both track and better understand the sales process.”
Key Features Include:
* Keep the product catalog updated with photos
* Tracing stock on hand takes into account reserves and income estimates
* Estimation products requirements takes into account minimum and maximum provisions, and level of re-order and purchasing rate
* Cluster clients according to credit status, types of prices, types of discounts, ABC-class, and fields of activities
* Controlling the amount of the maximum credit on products for every client
* Trace both debtors and creditors
* Creation of sales orders, printing and sending invoices, and delivery notes to email
* Control the profitability of each transaction and each product
* Work better with suppliers with the help of the “Purchases” module
* Account monetary transactions in terms of invoices, transactions, and categories of incomes & expenditures
* Adjustment of taxes
* Report on sales, purchases, finances and stock
* Import and export data from most electronic tables
* Work with a local database – Continue working even without an Internet connection
Nano Sales Manager stores the complete history of negotiations with clients, and their progress through the stages of the sales and delivery cycles as they develop, in an easy to understand format. Automated by means of the app’s “Projects” module, tracking includes all stages of the process, including “Introduction”, “Presentation”, “Commercial offer”, “Contract is signed”, and “Sold”. All phases are illustrated via the app’s convenient visual sales funnel.
What’s New in Version 2.2:
* Fixed the sorting in the “Bestseller” report
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.2 or later
* Universal Application
* 9.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Nano Sales Manager 2.2 is free, and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Business category. The free version allows saving up to 3 records. A convenient $2.99 USD in-app purchase is available to unlock unlimited record saving.Erziman
Nano Sales Manager 2.2
Download from iTunes
Headquartered in Kiev, Ukraine, independent developer Erziman Asaliyev has developed numerous apps for use by iOS and Mac OS X users. His years of experience allow Erziman to develop apps for use by businesses of all types and sizes around the globe, offering apps to manage inventory and finances, track employee time, track and control services, and much more. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Erziman Asaliyev. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.